OB 16: Cheydinhal

The Cage...What's YOUR Game? Non MS FS/CFS games screenshots - editing allowed!

OB 16: Cheydinhal

Postby krigl » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:47 pm

2 sets of some of my latest shots from Oblivion... Cheydinhal, west of the
If you're bored of an evening - and you'll have to be - you can check out my screenshot gallery: Kriglsflightsimscreens...HERE

[center][img]http://www.simviation.com/phpup
krigl
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: OB 16: Cheydinhal

Postby Fly2e » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:53 pm

Rog, what do you mean by Vanilla non-modded?

Dave
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby krigl » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:02 pm

Rog, what do you mean by Vanilla non-modded?

Dave

Vanilla means the game out of the box. Like vanilla FS2004. Playing unmodded vanilla Oblivion is like playing FS without addons...

...shudder.

My face and body is modded in all my  shots, the  female armour probably too, all the textures of ground, buildings and sky - all modded. My magic, HUD, the behaviour of the animals and monsters I meet... all modded too. All 'freeware'.

Actually it's still a great game even without mods - but like I said, it's slow. Advancement is slow, travel is slow, many quests are a bit weak.... it's like a simulator. The fun for me is in exploration, in adding mods, in creating the game how you want it to be using other people's hard work... and taking screenshots. Just like FS - for me  :)

OMG did I just say 'playing' FS....  :o :-[ :-[

FS is NOT a game. FS is NOT a game. FS is NOT a game........ ;D

Cheers

Krigl
If you're bored of an evening - and you'll have to be - you can check out my screenshot gallery: Kriglsflightsimscreens...HERE

krigl
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Mike.. » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:12 pm

Although if you "feel" the need to bend the rules, there are cheat codes you can punch in to get tons of gold,weapons,armor,spells,etc. I never messed with the level of my character but loved the money code. That's how I got a house in every town and furninshed them ;D. It helps to have a home in every town so you can always have a place for your loot and a comfortable place to rest or save for the next time you go off on an adventure ;)

Mike
Mike..
Major
Major

Postby krigl » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:24 pm

Although if you "feel" the need to bend the rules, there are cheat codes you can punch in to get tons of gold,weapons,armor,spells,etc. I never messed with the level of my character but loved the money code. That's how I got a house in every town and furninshed them ;D. It helps to have a home in every town so you can always have a place for your loot and a comfortable place to rest or save for the next time you go off on an adventure ;)

Mike

I use the money code a lot too. The game practically makes you do it  ::)
But like you I never alter anything else - though I plan to change sex and race in the future.... using the Wrye Bash utitlity I can import my face back from an old save when I feel like playing as this girl again. I just love her face... it took a while to craft it in the editor...

krigl
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to The Cage