Replaying one of my favourite games.

The Cage...What's YOUR Game? Non MS FS/CFS games screenshots - editing allowed!

Replaying one of my favourite games.

Postby Dave T » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:29 pm

Replaying one of my favourite games TR 2013 after finishing HL2.

The Tomb raider games are on sale on Steam at the moment until the 23rd March 2023.

TR 1-5 can be a bit tricky to get to work you may need to look up a few patches.

The Legend Anniversary and Underworld still look ok on modern computers.

TR 2013 GOTY edition comes with one extra tomb and a selection of outfits.
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary edition comes with all of the DLC's included.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive edition also comes with all of the DLC included.

Underworld & Rise are two of my favourite Tomb Raider games.
Dave T
Major
Major

Re: Replaying one of my favourite games.

Postby joemor » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:51 am

I recently played Diablo IV and was very impressed. The game looks great, with realistic graphics and atmospheric lighting. The combat is fast and dynamic, with a wide range of character customization options.

One of my favorite aspects of the game is the talent system. It gives you a lot of freedom to create a character that fits your play style. You can choose from a wide variety of perks to enhance your abilities and traits.

I also like the crafting system. You need to gather various resources to craft weapons, armor, and other items. This adds an extra layer of strategy and character development to the game.

Overall, I highly recommend Diablo IV. It's a great game for fans of the hack-and-slash genre.
joemor
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Replaying one of my favourite games.

Postby joemor » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:25 am

joemor wrote:I recently played Diablo IV and was very impressed. The game looks great, with realistic graphics and atmospheric lighting. The combat is fast and dynamic, with a wide range of character customization options.
One of my favorite aspects of the game is the talent system. It gives you a lot of freedom to create a character that fits your play style. You can choose from a wide variety of perks to enhance your abilities and traits.
I also like the crafting system. You need to gather various resources to craft weapons, armor, and other items. This adds an extra layer of strategy and character development to the game.
Overall, I highly recommend Diablo IV. It's a great game for fans of the hack-and-slash genre.

Recently, I was chatting with a Diablo 4 "buddy" on a discount channel. I asked him some little things about ammunition. and he said that if I get bored with all that farming, I can use boost service here. he said that he sometimes uses it himself when he doesn't have time for boring farming. but I don't know if it's worth it. so I decided to ask you, instead of relying on the words of one person. what do you think about such services, is it worth it to order services from them, or is it better to spend your time on it.
joemor
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to The Cage