JC RaptorF22... 3rd Oct!!!

A workshop designed to help everyone improve their screenshot skills, featuring Simworld, the Screenart Gallery, tutorials, contests and much more!

Re: JC RaptorF22... 3rd Oct!!!

Postby Club508 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Lots of good shots.....now if we could get rid of the cheerleader posts in-between.

sorry, I'll put all of them for any yet to come in one on the last day and save some space. :-[ ::) :P :-[
Last edited by Club508 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Club508
Major
Major

Postby jetprop » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:21 am

i just HAD to enter,you know me.
i asume the sr 71 counts?
it said on a site about cold war aircraft.

its a full afterburner takeoff at kadena.
https://www.simviation.com/phpupload/upl ... 220500.jpg

:o :o :o :o
Now THAT'S
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby hyperpep111 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

Great photo jetprop :o. Really brings out the beauty of the beast [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif].
And club, The sr-71's rear wheels were painted white for heat deflection. The front ones were cooled by the cabin air conditioning thus eliminating the need to have the wheels in a special type saving costs. But again, if you were operating the habu, the last thing on your mind would be cost :P
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby jetprop » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:58 am

thanks ren
Last edited by jetprop on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby hyperpep111 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:07 am

Yes You got my name right ;D. In real life no one does :-/.
What dots? The stars?
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby hyperpep111 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Lots of good shots.....now if we could get rid of the cheerleader posts in-between.

Yeah show him!!! That's the way you do it.  go go go go go go goooooooooooo DAVESHQ :D :D :D :D.
I cannot believe I missed this post before ;D ;D ;D.
But seriously, let him have his fun. I do it too.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby jetprop » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:49 pm

could be,they are near the afterburner,maybe a glitch with the effect,or indeed stars.

or they could just be some spots on my monitor. ::)
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby hyperpep111 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 pm

could be,they are near the afterburner,maybe a glitch with the effect,or indeed stars.

or they could just be some spots on my monitor. ::)

o,o,o pick me!!! They're called ummmmm. Stars. You know giant balls of fire in space which are commonly mistaken to be burning? :D Just put a layer of cumulus and cirrus to stop the Natural "glitch" ;D ::)
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby jetprop » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:55 pm

i know but i just wanted to add a small amount of clouds and i didn't notice them at first.
and techinicly they arent balls of fire.
they are balls of hydrogen and helium depending on the age of the star.
and REALY old stars sometimes turn helium into carbon,dont know where i heard that but trust me:i know WAY to much,half of the time i dont even know how i know.
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby hyperpep111 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:39 pm

o,o,o pick me!!! They're called ummmmm. Stars. You know giant balls of fire in space which are [glow=yellow,2,300]commonly mistaken[/glow] to be burning? :D Just put a layer of cumulus and cirrus to stop the Natural "glitch" ;D ::)

*Ahem* we really should start our own topic :-X
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby Bullock » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Bear Scare!
CF-18 Hornet, 410 Squadron (Cougars), of CFB Cold Lake, Alberta, Intercepts a Soviet Bear over the Canadian Arctic.

Up untill the mid 90's, the Soviets would frequently send flights of bombers over the arctic to patrol within Canadian airspace to test rection times. Canadian pilots started refering to these scrambles as Bear Scares. Ive witnessed several of these intercept launches while I was an air cadet, attending summer camp at CFB Cold Lake (CYOD). My closest personal experience of the Cold War...

https://www.simviation.com/phpupload/upl ... 320761.jpg
Last edited by Bullock on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bullock
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby hyperpep111 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Bear Scare!
CF-18 Hornet, 410 Squadron (Cougars), of CFB Cold Lake, Alberta, Intercepts a Soviet Bear over the Canadian Arctic.

Up untill the mid 90's, the Soviets would frequently send flights of bombers over the arctic to patrol within Canadian airspace to test rection times. Canadian pilots started refering to these scrambles as Bear Scares. Ive witnessed several of these intercept launches while I was an air cadet, attending summer camp at CFB Cold Lake (CYOD). My closest personal experience of the Cold War...

Wow!!! :o :o :o :o Great shot 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-). How high did the "bears" use to fly at the point of interception?
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby Club508 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:00 pm

i know but i just wanted to add a small amount of clouds and i didn't notice them at first.
and REALY old stars sometimes turn helium into carbon,dont know where i heard that but trust me:i know WAY to much,half of the time i dont even know how i know.

CORRECT!  I'm quite impressed!  I'm pretty sure not many people who don't actually go in and study this type of stuff like us know that!  but they can even go MUCH further than that down the elemental table.  Search a bit deeper and you'll see. ;)
Club508
Major
Major

Postby Club508 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Bear Scare!

Wow!  great Shot!  Great placement of the two aircraft!

sorry DaveSHQ, I just can't help it. :D :-[ :D
Club508
Major
Major

Postby hyperpep111 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:09 pm

CORRECT!
hyperpep111
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to Studio V Screenshot Workshop