JC RaptorF22... 3rd Oct!!!

A workshop designed to help everyone improve their screenshot skills, featuring Simworld, the Screenart Gallery, tutorials, contests and much more!

Re: JC RaptorF22... 3rd Oct!!!

Postby todayshorse » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:48 pm

.....and so we continue with the Judges Choice competition!!!

And heres my little entry.

'Testing Times'

The British Aircraft Corporation TSR-2 was a cancelled Cold War strike and reconnaissance aircraft developed by the British Aircraft Corporation for the Royal Air Force in the late 1950s and early 1960s. The TSR-2 was designed to penetrate a well-defended forward battle area at low altitudes and very high speeds, and then attack high-value targets in the rear with nuclear or conventional weapons. Another aspect of its combat role was to provide high-altitude, high-speed photo reconnaissance, requirements that necessitated incorporating "state-of-the-art" aviation technology that would make it the highest-performing aircraft in these roles. Although only one prototype was completed, test flights indicated that the aircraft would be able to meet its stringent design specifications.

Here we see an early test flight of the TSR2 sans extended undercarriage, flanked by an English Electric Lightning chase plane.

Thanx for looking ;)
Last edited by Fly2e on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
todayshorse
Major
Major

Postby hyperpep111 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 pm

'Testing Times'

The British Aircraft Corporation TSR-2 was a cancelled Cold War strike and reconnaissance aircraft developed by the British Aircraft Corporation for the Royal Air Force in the late 1950s and early 1960s. The TSR-2 was designed to penetrate a well-defended forward battle area at low altitudes and very high speeds, and then attack high-value targets in the rear with nuclear or conventional weapons. Another aspect of its combat role was to provide high-altitude, high-speed photo reconnaissance, requirements that necessitated incorporating "state-of-the-art" aviation technology that would make it the highest-performing aircraft in these roles. Although only one prototype was completed, test flights indicated that the aircraft would be able to meet its stringent design specifications.

Here we see an early test flight of the TSR2 sans extended undercarriage, flanked by an English Electric Lightning chase plane.

Thanx for looking ;)

Nice shot!!! Love the  light effect and the way they blend in but they aren't and it's light and the shadows are brought out It's a gift for the eyes to see [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]. The RAF would be proud.
It's ok club, I'll take it from here
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby todayshorse » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:21 am

Thanx :) You know, i went all over simv looking for the correct lightning that really did chase the TSR2, and couldnt find one! So i downloaded something pretty close. Did the shot and all that, and then discovered i've actually already got a T4, abliet not the correct XM number, but in the right yellow stripe markings......it just wasnt working as some files were missing/put in the wrong place when i installed it.

Got it working now. Bah! ::)
todayshorse
Major
Major

Postby Club508 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:30 pm

'Testing Times'

Thanx for looking ;)

It's ok club, I'll take it from here

You wish hyperpep111!  You WISH! :D :D :D

Amamzing shot!  Great shot!  Simply WONDERFULL job on the sky and clouds, aircraft and scenery!  There's just so much detail!!!
[smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]
Club508
Major
Major

Postby jetprop » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:22 am

amazing job on the clouds. :o
i think i saw that aircraft before.
probably on some aviation website.
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby RaptorF22 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Just sent in the winners!! :)
Great comp this time guys, you made it hard for me, so many great shots!
Excited to see the next theme!
RaptorF22
Major
Major

Postby jetprop » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:05 pm

when do we know the winner?
the september screenshot winner is for the normal contest so...
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby Bullock » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 am

????? The suspense is killer.......
Bullock
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby hyperpep111 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Hope you enjoy choosing them as much as we enjoyed taking & making them :)
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby cantflywontfly » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:05 pm

????? The suspense is killer.......

I have the winners!!! ...but once again, I am unable to edit my opening post... mods, is this something that is going to be a permanent problem?  :)

Deano
cantflywontfly
Captain
Captain

Postby jetprop » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:01 pm

why not just make new post?
just as easy...
jetprop
Major
Major