Law -N- Order in the Skies
"Speak softly, fly a biplane, and carry a big badge."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNeJbI6VVxQ
"Two wings, one spirit, and a sky with no fences."

"Wanted: Dead or Alive... Preferably Alive for Questioning."

"There's a New Sheriff in the Flight Levels."

"This Town (and Airspace) Ain't Big Enough for the Both of Us."

"No cockpit canopy, no digital screens, just pure wind, wire, and freedom."

"I Don't Carry a Six-Shooter; I Carry a Six-Cylinder."

"The Sheriff's Sky Patrol: Keeping watch where the fences end."

"Law of the air: Two wings, a loud engine, and absolute freedom."

"The sky has no fences, and this bird was born to roam."

"Keeping the Peace at 4,000 Feet."
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=177187&p=1323526#p1323526 

"Air Support for the Wild West."

"I'm the Judge, the Jury, and the Flight Controller."
"You Have the Right to Remain Silent... But You're Gonna Hear My Engine Roar."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNeJbI6VVxQ
"Two wings, one spirit, and a sky with no fences."

"Wanted: Dead or Alive... Preferably Alive for Questioning."

"There's a New Sheriff in the Flight Levels."

"This Town (and Airspace) Ain't Big Enough for the Both of Us."

"No cockpit canopy, no digital screens, just pure wind, wire, and freedom."

"I Don't Carry a Six-Shooter; I Carry a Six-Cylinder."

"The Sheriff's Sky Patrol: Keeping watch where the fences end."

"Law of the air: Two wings, a loud engine, and absolute freedom."

"The sky has no fences, and this bird was born to roam."

"Keeping the Peace at 4,000 Feet."
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=177187&p=1323526#p1323526 

"Air Support for the Wild West."

"I'm the Judge, the Jury, and the Flight Controller."
"You Have the Right to Remain Silent... But You're Gonna Hear My Engine Roar."
