Floating in the blue
"Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I'll miss you until we meet again."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVPiNorbMo
That last hug at Aeroparque-Jorge Newbery Airport, holding on tight as uncertainty lingers.

Saying goodbye to close ones is aways the hardest.

Goodbye, my favorite stranger!

I will truly miss you, and I love you for the last time.

If we never meet again. . . I hope you'll be happy for the rest of your life.

Captain--- Air Ambassador flight A 320 clear for takeoff.

I guess we're strangers again, but this time with memories

Nothing feels heavier than the silence after takeoff. . .

the silence on the plane after leaving behind people, places, memories, is very heavy.

When you've just said goodbye to people and places that mean everything

What an incredible feeling to be floating. . . Floating in the blue!

"Sky blue above, deep blue ocean below... Peace within"
The blue color of the sky significantly influences human feelings and creativity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVPiNorbMo
That last hug at Aeroparque-Jorge Newbery Airport, holding on tight as uncertainty lingers.

Saying goodbye to close ones is aways the hardest.

Goodbye, my favorite stranger!

I will truly miss you, and I love you for the last time.

If we never meet again. . . I hope you'll be happy for the rest of your life.

Captain--- Air Ambassador flight A 320 clear for takeoff.

I guess we're strangers again, but this time with memories

Nothing feels heavier than the silence after takeoff. . .

the silence on the plane after leaving behind people, places, memories, is very heavy.

When you've just said goodbye to people and places that mean everything

What an incredible feeling to be floating. . . Floating in the blue!

"Sky blue above, deep blue ocean below... Peace within"
The blue color of the sky significantly influences human feelings and creativity.
