Douglas Force,Part 1: BASLER, from wisconsin

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Douglas Force,Part 1: BASLER, from wisconsin

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:40 pm

good morning (or evening) everyone <<r

I've taken my VC texture upgrades for manfred jahn's basler bt-67 (he has a basler turbo conversions logo patch on his cockpit)
https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... &x=15&y=10

...and modify some textures of the model:
-the THAI air force texture...(original that comes with the package)
- the BELL GEOSPACE texture by Daniel Fuernkaess (Cheese-Strike Repaints)
I removed all brands or logos that indicate any force or company... to the (now) EX THAI I added GRAY color at the base, and a ribbon on its tail. I did something similar to the EX bell geospace.

As I have said many times...I like a model to look without owners, or rather "for everyone", without license plates, or anything that indicates that it belongs to someone...only you (I call them " private version") <<s <<s <<q
(not to be confused with that ONE project is private..by that I meant that it will not be published)

I have made a round trip flight between Caribbean islands and turning around so you can enjoy the sun, the plane... and this music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V1fX1OjPUc
(i like dave weckl jazz style)

ENJOY IT!!! :dance: :lol: :D

final thoughts:
1-my pc is a potato, all graphics is almost at a minimum to have decent fps. (sorry for the bad image quality)
2-hopefully manfred and company listen to our prayers, and MAKE A new VC for the basler... al with the detail of the c-117... or the dc-3) :shock: :shock:

ALL CREDIT goes to manfred jahn and company...(including textures)...and to Daniel Fuernkaess (Cheese-Strike Repaints) for his """borrowed""" texture (bell geospace)
Last edited by Delta Tango Nine Two on Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Douglas Force,Part 1: BASLER, from wisconsin

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:42 pm

Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:43 pm

Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:56 pm

last thought...
I always try for the sun to be on one side...(at 5 pm, more or less)...and the plane turning at an angle with respect to the sun...so the whole fuselage stands out illuminated by the sun... .. besides the "BEAUTIFUL" sunset (I hate sunsets, they depress me, but they are beautiful)
in these basic positions:
sun to my left to the FRONT ... me turning to the left (the photo will be from TOP DOWN the plane fully illuminated while turning)
sun to my left to the FRONT... me turning to the right (same as above... but DOWN UP, you will see the illuminated belly)

sun to my RIGHT to the FRONT .... the same as those above (turning to the right or left) ...

and the inverted version:
sun to my left BACK... me turning left
sun to my left BACK... me turning to the right
sun to my right BACK... me turning left
sun to my right BACK... me turning to the right

some photos come out very dramatic (try it)...more if you add soft fog, clouds below you...and lensflare
(I can't imagine how the photos should be in P3D... or mfs 2020... my pc would explode slowly in fps)
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:35 pm

edited:
I forgot to describe that the EX THAI, in addition to having a grayer base (it was originally white) has red lines painted (originally the Thai texture had its golden lines)
the blue color is now more BLUE (before it was almost purple)

the EX BELL GEOSPACE, in addition to removing all the marks and letters, the blue color of its ribbons is now deep blue (before it was almost light blue)

to both I have added little safety marks (caution, propeler, and other little signs)
and also to both I added a new texture of wheels (that I took from another texture that was in "out there")
(this could be a copyright issue)
(this last one that I just mentioned is the summary of the next work, that is, taking the best of MANY many textures (from different sources), and uniting them in a few models, obtaining the best design textures for wheels, wings, and many details) (for the dc-3...and others) (a-319, 737 etc)
Let me explain, sometimes I have seen that one model has better wing textures, another has better wheel textures, another has better marks on the fuselage... with my poor editing skills I can gather all the details I can and merge them into a single texture... and thus have a highly detailed model.
(yes, it sounds strange, but the result -in photos- you can judge tomorrow)
(besides that it could be a big copyright problem, the fact that you have modified other people's textures)
(at least for today it is for personal use)
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase