testing the test trainer

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

testing the test trainer

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:49 pm

I think I reached perfection in the livery I wanted....
I knew white vertical drift was boring....
so I added a black vertical fin....(only the rudder)...
but something told me that something was missing... so I added a grid section, plus a small intermediate white stripe and then another black stripe... (now the black does not reach the base of the vertical fin)
..also color the belly fin of the plane (before it was white, now it has 2 blue stripes and one red) (the fin is between the vertical fin and the cockpit...but in the belly of the plane)

the idea (as always) was a modernized private livery of version A. (T-6A with the cockpit with old screens)

imagine that beechcraft used the BEECH MK2 prototype (from the old JPATS program)... after many uses, it was forgotten, they were kept in the desert, it passed through several owners... until someone took it out of its rest...

-I remove the "beech mk2" marks and any reference to beechcraft
-I remove logos of any air force
-I improve the cockpit... (gray cabin...not original light blue)
-Pilots don't have flags on their shoulders.
-they wear red helmets
-the external cockpit is black (just like the vc is gray)

the idea of ​​such a plane...is for the use of a private owner, and for test flights
(my original idea was to place black and white squares like the ones used in flight tests... but it looks better that way)

I mentioned it in the other post... I think THIS Texan (T-6A) is better than the T-6B or C.... those have giant screens, and their use is more for combat training, and modern censors. ...
the T-6A with the "old" cockpit looks and flies like a thoroughbred TRAINER. (especially the cockpit and small screens)

something that I want to recommend... is that you use the checklist that comes with the plane (the freeware t-6a from iris) it is "ALMOST" exact to the real one !!!!!
(there are videos on youtube and they do almost the same procedure of starting the plane)

I strongly recommend doing the complete start of the plane like this:

-choose the place
-choose the old cessna default or the beech baron default
-TURN OFF THE PLANE COMPLETELY (batteries, avionics...everything)
(IMPORTANT: ONLY LEAVE THE RPM CONTROL MAXIMUM)
-now choose the T-6A TEXAN II
-open kneeboard checklist
-enjoy turning on the plane in the most real way!!!

(questions...doubts...read the manual...it's not difficult at all)

I have made a checklist as a pdf to use it from my smartphone

...also...something hard to find (because of IRIS) is changing the color of the top panel of the VC...and the thin sides of the instruments...I really had a hard time finding out what those textures were.....I found them....the answer is here:
https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 2&t=181543
Last edited by Delta Tango Nine Two on Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: testing the test trainer

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:56 pm

I forgot to mention...I have seen many times on the internet...photos of the t-6a iris...(this model) without the oxygen masks on....it is VERY easy to put the masks on the pilots... and gives a lot of seriousness to the model. (the OBOGS)

the last photo...is in ILS approach...it is very easy to use the system...(you just have to add the original radio panel from fsx as a 2d panel and the gps)....the plane has a function to make the flight yoke transparent...behind it are the controls of the navigation system...and the nav radio is ONLY in the cockpit)

Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: testing the test trainer

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:09 pm

in this week... I will try to publish also TO DOWNLOAD:
(if someone help me)

-the texan livery (and the gray cockpit) (and also for the pc-9)
-flysimware cessna (modified texture)
-the modified texture of the fokker f-27 friendship
-the gray cockpit for the basler bt-67

the 737 is still awaiting approval or response from the creator of the panel...

<<q <<s
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase