Cessna 206 Soloy MK2

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Cessna 206 Soloy MK2

Postby Flying Trucker » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Good afternoon all... <<v

A SNOWY Day it is...been snowing since 18:00 HRS last night and still snowing...Forecast says we could get Freezing Rain on top of this... :dance:

I love the Winter and of course Christmas is my favourite time of the year.

Been awhile since I posted or had time to even get on this electronic gizmo to do some simulated flying...but here are some shots due to today's actual weather.

Amphibians and aircraft equipped with wheel skis have always been my favorites when aviating real aeroplanes, much more versatile than just having a pair of wheels stuck under you... :lol:

When flying simulated aircraft in FSX Deluxe + Acceleration I search for something that is just not always on wheels... ;)

FSX Deluxe + Acceleration on Windows 10
ORBX Scenery and Weather
Simulated Aircraft: Cessna 206 Soloy Mark 2 Amphibian
This simulated aeroplane is available in several liveries and configurations...it is available right here at Simviation and right now on Home Page 2nd from bottom
Not sorry I downloaded this one... :dance:

Location: "CYYJ" Victoria to "CYXX" Abbotsford...British Columbia...Canada
Season: Fall....Time: Mid-morning

Front Office

Past the water and over land...a little turbulence...Good Feeling to be in an Amphibian when over water at 2000FT for some time

Plodding Along

Setting up for Final Approach

On Final

Almost Down...Holding her off for that gentle touchdown...

Comments and Advice most welcome... ;)
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Cessna 206 Soloy MK2

Postby akoyeh » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:34 am

Fine screenshot post, well thought out with illuminating narrative to accompany. Feels like I'm there with you, thanks.
Looking forward to some BC flying myself this winter with better landclass, some new airstrips, and a sweet bush plane.
Posts like these take lots of effort. Will keep watch for more of them if you are so inclined and have the time for them.

Cleverness is mere opinion, bewilderment is intuition.

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Flying Trucker » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:36 pm

Thanks akoyeh...much appreciated for the kind comments... ;)

Hopefully will be able to spend some more time doing simulated flights this winter.
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Daube » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi Doug, nice to see you back :)
With some nice screenshots too. 8-)
You just reminded me about that plane. I have reinstalled my P3Dv4 recently and forgot to reinstall that plane. I'll do it soon.
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Flying Trucker » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:30 am

Thanks Stephane...

Should be able to get in more simulated flights shortly, we seldom drive anywhere now when the weather is poor. Snowing right now and the Old Girl is baking so might be a good time to try another simulated flight... :think: :dance:
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase