United We Stand

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

United We Stand

Postby akoyeh » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:10 pm

_______________________________________Whatever happens. Whatever what is is is what I want. Only that. But that.
__________________________________________________________________________ Galway Kinnel

Cleverness is mere opinion, bewilderment is intuition.

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: United We Stand

Postby Shadowcaster » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Like that very atmospheric :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby akoyeh » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:57 pm

Thank you, Rich. Have been designing and flying my own sky textures for some time now. They help give my flights more realism. Had gotten weary of so many over-saturated sky textures, especially the Sunrises and Sunsets, that I decided to do something about it. Am planning on releasing a full set of 10 different serene skies in the next several weeks, simmers having the option of installing all 10 of them together for automatic daily changing -or- loading up ones individually, your choice. There will be screenshots included to give a sense of each sky set. Am asking a lot for them though: Double of Nothing. :-) (They'll be Freeware, that is to say).

David

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hawkeye07 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi akoyeh, Very realistic I must say. Excellent work!!

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby scruffydog » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:37 am

Memories! Caravelle? Miami, 1957 or 58. Beautiful early morning, old temporary Terminal, on the ramp working a North East Airlines DC6B. Probably the angriest sounding A/C I can remember on downwind for 9L.
Thanks
scruffydog
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby akoyeh » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Hawkeye07 wrote:Hi akoyeh, Very realistic I must say. Excellent work!!

Thanks for the remarks, Haweye, much appreciated.

scruffydog wrote:Memories! Caravelle? Miami, 1957 or 58. Beautiful early morning, old temporary Terminal, on the ramp working a North East Airlines DC6B. Probably the angriest sounding A/C I can remember on downwind for 9L.

Oh yes, have heard about how those Rolls-Royce RA-29 Avon engines would make some intense sounds. AFG did a fine job with the soundset too. Happy to give you the noggin joggin'.

If only she had a VC. Back in the day pleas were posted for help to see one become a reality for this historic bird, but alas- no takers. The 2D panel is no slouch though. You get used to the oval instruments due to widescreen. Love hand-flying this classic...

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase