Thunderstruck...thunderstruck...

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Thunderstruck...thunderstruck...

Postby pilotwin7 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:29 am

Seattle, Sea–Tac Airport (KSEA) Weather Forecast Tonigh -Mostly cloudy, Showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms in the evening.. with a chance of thunderstorms showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s to lower 50s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south after midnight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SoXxnlCUqk

Mr. Bob, 8-) Your hand is my command... Bring her up slowly and gently into the sky like the lover do.do.dooo... Yes, captain. 8-) :dance: :dance:

Everything will come to end, and now it's our turn to say, sooo.. long :whistle: :roll: :snooty:

Captain, sir. :P Yes, señor!.. Jose. :? :shifty: ..Uh-uh.. ‎Uh-huh.. As I remember not so long, you did say that... Be truly Be yourself, Dream it's free never stop Dreaming. :doh: 8-) :D

???..hmmm... Ummm.. :think: Really! Did I've said that. Well... I probably, and I've said many more too.. :think: :? :doh:

You're also did say.... If you can dream you can do it, live your dream... ;) :o :roll: ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, :D Ah, ha..Right! I sure did as I recalled now.. 8-) :dance: :clap:

OK!.. Mr. Jose,... :whistle: Please go ahead, spill it out. .. What is in your mind?!? :? :? :oops:

Alright, captain, ;) I would like to pick my choices of airplanes and fly away in la la land. Like you and Mr. Bob... Did it. :snooty: :| :)

OH!!... :o That's it. Of course, señor!!... It's a Yes.. yes. Why not!.. Your wish is grandted. 8-) :dance: :clap:

Listen,. Señor!... :D Thank you, for being Strong and Courageous! To remind me of all that. As a captain I must be fair to anyone regarded age and size different.... :lol: :? :lol:

:mrgreen: You're very welcome, captain. :dance: :lol: :lol:

"To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater." :whistle: :o :o

:D Mr. Bob, I really like what you've say. Me too... Nice, quote sir. ;) Thanks you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look! Captain, I've already found it. Yea, yeah, yeah.. :dance: :o :lol: Oh, that's a good choice. Excelente! señor. Jose 8-)

WOW! HOLY, smoke!.. :whistle: Did you all see that. :o :o :o

So much in Life depends on our Attitude. The way we choose to see thing and respond to others makes all the Difference ... <<q
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: Thunderstruck...thunderstruck...

Postby yancovitch » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:23 pm

some super shots there!!..............and yes, how we respond to others is most important....that's where so many mistakes are made.....
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Nighthawk117 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Awesome set :clap:
Nighthawk117
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:10 am

:D Thanks both of you! for nice comments

yancovitch wrote:...and yes, how we respond to others is most important....that's where so many mistakes are made.....

The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention... How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you

Being kind costs nothing, but can mean so much <<t
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Roypcox » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:01 am

PW7 The Shots were fantastic but the thoughts are priceless, being kind can open many doors and it shows humbleness that you give to that situation! I always appreciate what you bring to our Simviation. Roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Mr. Roypcox, sir! ... :o It’s encouraging to hear such generous comments from someone like you... :text-thankyouyellow:
I appreciate it very much! :mrgreen: :dance:

"Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echos are truly endless." <<q
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:32 pm

<<v

:arrow: Keep The Dream Alive. https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 2&t=178896 :whistle:

WOohoo!! :mrgreen: It's Friday! :happy-partydance: Thank Goodness... and I'm thristy :confusion-confused:
Home is where the Beer is waiting.... :D

Have a great weekend everyone. :auto-driving:..... If you drink don't drive.
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase