FNC Now Hiring FS Simmers Big Pay

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

FNC Now Hiring FS Simmers Big Pay

Postby Jetranger » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:41 am

Now Hiring Big Pay

FNC / Fake News Channel

and the Best Part, ya' don't even have to really know anything at all :lol:

Just look 1/2 way decent in front of a news camera and spew all kinds of utter useless BS ! :o

Tell everybody what Degenerate Hollywood Movie Star is going Bankrupt and losing their 50 million dollar mansion :clap:

Who got supposedly offended by who knows what today over the silliest insane issue

Who got Accused of something, but never actually got Convicted of anything :shifty:

What supposed Miracle Drug will me you look & feel 25 years younger, just send $99.95 and they'll thrown in the famous Ginsu knife at NO extra charge !

Coming up at 11 pm news cast - HOW to Lock your front doors to your house :doh: :D

Stay tuned to the FNN / Fake News Network for all your News ,,,,,,,,,,,

Bell Long Ranger Heli' Freeware from who knows what site, been too long ago, as in years,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: FNC Now Hiring FS Simmers Big Pay

Postby Nighthawk117 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:58 am

Nice repaint :lol:
Nighthawk117
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby yancovitch » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:25 am

hilarious jet ....................................and you won't believe what my response will be...just begin the slideshow, and you'll fall of your chair when you see what i have to say-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------oh.....yea...nice paint
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Jetranger » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:02 am

Tell everybody what ya' have to Say !!!!

Tell us

just make sure NONE of its True and its all Lies & Spin and made up fantasy stories !!!!

OK,, I'm going back to watching my TV Show on here,, Peter Gunn detective show from the 1960's, afterwards 77 Sunset Strip from the 1960's too !!! :P
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby yancovitch » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:56 pm

hey hey....i used to love peter gun...what a great atmosphere was created...and he was too cool......
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase