FLY...

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

FLY...

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Live your dream... FLY,.. as high as your dreams take you...

Live life to the fullest! Grab Your Dream! Set Your Goal!....

Each of us has a pair of wings but only those who dream learn to FLY!

Give your dreams the wings to FLY

Until!.. You FLY with your wings, ... you will have no idea how far you can FLY.

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: FLY...

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:37 pm

You! Yes, you... Go FLY roam, Travel, Voyage, Explore, Journey... Discover Adventure.

The brave may not live forever... But the careful do not live at all.

Don't just FLY, SOAR...
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby yancovitch » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:08 am

ha....just turned 77.....and am finally starting to soar....hmmmmm.....but now there's no place to go :D
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby pilotwin7 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:30 pm

yancovitch wrote:ha....just turned 77.....and am finally starting to soar....hmmmmm.....but now there's no place to go :D

:o just turned 77.....and am finally starting to soar :clap: :dance: ....hmmmmm.....but now there's no place to go ??? :? :shock:

:think: ... :D Mr. yancovitch.. :pray: Blessing to the age you're in. It's a privilege denied to many. :snooty:

"In youth we learn,... In age we understand". :whistle:

:think: The truth of the matter is that all of life, at any age, is about ripening. :clap: :lol: :dance:

:think: There are so many places to go. So many places to explore, wherever that may be. There is always time to venture out and see the world.. :whistle: :dance: :dance:

:think: I believe what i hear you say.. Now there's no place to go... :whistle: :idea: :o But everywhere

;) I do know this.... :o You’ll find a way and work to get there... :dance: :clap: :lol:

"You’re never too old to be inspired, pursue your dreams and live the very best life you can!"
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:06 pm

<<v

8-) vision beyond sight :arrow: https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 2&t=178392

Saturday in the Park... And I've been waiting such a long time For the day
Yeah, yeah, yeah... :whistle: :dance: :lol: :dance:

Happy Weekend Everyone "Drive safe" :auto-driving:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase