welcome the unexpected

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

welcome the unexpected

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:03 pm

I want to know..... Have you ever seen the rain?
Yesterday and days before... Sun is cold and rain is hard.. I know been that way for all my time..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oX2FSv4Rys

Sometime,... lesson in life will be repeated until they are learned.

It is not possible that anyone can be a good and sufficient. You must have the self-discipline.

If you want freedom,.... practive discipline. Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.

Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.

Tower: we MD11 flight 24 -- Welcome! To Afonso Pena International Airport

There is a huge amount of freedom... that comes to you when you take nothing personally.
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: welcome the unexpected

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Sometimes it's those little unexpected thing in life that can make a BIG difference to us.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Have the faith to endure the Journey. Embrace The Storms Of Your Life.

Without Rain Nothing Grows,.... welcome the unexpected.
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby jankees » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:08 pm

A flying dutch flag, nice!
jankees
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:25 pm

jankees wrote:A flying dutch flag, nice!

:o ... :think:

:idea: Same... same but different.... :whistle: All human being are born Free and Equal in Dignity and Rights. :whistle: :flags-usa: :dance: :lol: :clap:

:D Thanks Mr. jankees
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:21 pm

<<v
:arrow: glorious morning.. https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 2&t=178095 <<t

:o IT'S FRIDAY!!! :dance: :dance: :clap:

:bow-yellow: Hellooo... WEEKEND. YEAH!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wishing all a most Enjoyable Weekend :dance: :lol: :dance:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Roypcox » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:19 pm

PW7 I have always enjoyed your choice of music ( Have you ever seen the rain) beautiful song but reminded me of our bloody hardships in Viet Nam sad sad days for our guys. I always enjoy your site, very inspirational. Roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Due for the lack internet and time isn't on my side.. Thanks for understanding

Roypcox wrote:PW7 I have always enjoyed your choice of music ( Have you ever seen the rain) beautiful song but reminded me of our bloody hardships in Viet Nam sad sad days for our guys. I always enjoy your site, very inspirational. Roy

:D "Music give the soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination... And LIFE to everything" :whistle:

:think: The sad truth is that, think about the American war in Vietnam... the terrible price paid—human as well as strategic. The environmental ecological damage during the war....
The total number of people who were killed during the American-Vietnam War has been estimated between one million and three million people., and about 6.4 million turned into refugees... tens of thousands of Americans U.S service died... and about 300,000 were wounded
The U.S dropped from the air Million tons of bombs, sprayed tens of millions of gallons of herbicides and defoliants over large areas of Vietnam, causing mass suffering and calamitous forced urbanization. The devastating permanent destruction of environment the country of Viet Nam. The health effects of an Agent Orange...
After more than 40 years the war's end. The bear heaviest physical and psychological burden, the effects still continue to this day for people Vietnamese and Vietnam War veterans have suffered.
PBS aired several documentaries on the war http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/blog ... homefront/

:D Mr. Roypcox, Thank you... I am humble and deeply appreciate your comment!.. Hope you're doing well, sir...

"Hard times are difficult chapters of life. But we been given the wisdom to read them right."

:text-thankyoublue: Vietnam Vet and their service... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2L3skZ7FEw
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Roypcox » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:25 am

With all my heart PW7 I truly thank you on behave of all Vietnam soldiers who sacrificed so much for our country and were so underappreciated until the last few years have we began to heal from the grief we have felt when we came home and couldn`t find work and so many of us had to live on the streets. You go to the VA hospitals and they passed out tranquilizers and opiate type drugs like they were candy. Thanks again for you kind words PW7!!! Much appreciated.
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Roypcox » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:50 am

PW 7 As a side note to this song it was written by our dearly departed John Fogerty who died of TB. The song------------------------------------ came out in 71 ,"HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN" by Creedance Clear Water other have sang it. The meaning of the song was a metaphor for the bombs failing in Vietnam. An fall they did. This song was also used in the movie "Tour of Duty" Forgerty stated it was his favorite of all. This came out when everybody was raising hell about this crazy old Asian war and a lot of the guys were going to Canada to avoid the draft. We were called up to fly a mission not to for from our base I did one 360 degree left bank at about 4000ft and we put the "rounds to the ground" so to speak. When we returned to the base our commander wanted us to go see what we had done , the ground crew we where protecting were so proud of what we had done that they wanted us to see the precision that our mission had done. When we got there it was the most devastating site my old eyes had ever seen. They were like hamburger meat. I had to throw up and that image hautes me to this day. I still dream about it every night. I take all kinds of meds every night to sleep and nothing helps. I was honored to serve my country but I wish we had never been there. I love the song "HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN" I have and it hasn't been pretty.
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase