Simulated Near Mid-Air Collision Over HBA

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Simulated Near Mid-Air Collision Over HBA

Postby pilotwin7 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:24 pm

.. Near Mid-Air Collision Over the Portland–Hillsboro Airport in Washington County, Oregon, USA.

One aviation expert called a near-miss of what could have been the largest aviation disaster ever on FSX steam Edition.
THC West, East Air Express pilot on Monday narrowly avoided a tragic mistake: Taking off on runway 31-13 at the Hillsboro airport.

A moment has witnessed everything is a miracle. Pictures worth thousand words :o :shock: :shock:

There are only two ways to live... Your LIFE. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. :pray: :pray: :pray:

We all make mistakes. Don't let that be the reason you give up... :whistle: On Flying :roll: :snooty:

8-) Rule One: No matter what else happens, fly the plane :dance: :lol: :clap:

:whistle: You don't get the same moment twice in life. ...Be more grateful, and less worried. :pray: :clap: :lol:

Keep smiling in every situation. Having fun and, :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: ....enjoy flying <<q

It's true that everything happens for a reason, but it is always our responsibility to choose the reasons.
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: Simulated Near Mid-Air Collision Over HBA

Postby yancovitch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:54 am

every morning i wake up is a miracle....and every nite when i go to bed was a miracle
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Roypcox » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:36 pm

PW7 you always lift me up, keep them coming!!! Hope all is well with you my friend!!! Roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:00 pm

:mrgreen: Life sometimes has a tendency to wipe away a smile. .. :| :roll: :|

Life has a sense of humor, giving you the thing you always wanted at the worst time possible. :shifty: :violin: :naughty:

:think: All you can do is just hang on.... :pray: Have faith and smile back at Life. :lol: :lol: :lol:

See Miracles In Life Everyday. <<q
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase