T6 flight in the Pacific NW

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

T6 flight in the Pacific NW

Postby pegger » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:12 am

I grabbed some screen caps from an online multiplayer session earlier tonight. I told you all about this group in the multiplayer board... Seattle Virtual ATC. http://seattlevirtualatc.org/.
I enjoy hanging out with this group. Everyone that hangs out with this group is a simulation/aviation enthusiast, and flying in the Pacific Northwest region is just great country to fly over. I highly recommend checking these guys out if you are looking for some people to fly with online.

Anyhow, on to the photos...
So I started out in Renton, Washington. The amazing freeware T6 from Warwick Carter and team is my ride this evening. There she is...safe and sound, and ready to go!

Dropped of the flight plan for VFR to Tofino, B.C. Pre-flight is done. Taxiing to the runway....

...And we are off! The radial engine growls and the air is shattered with sharp reports of the propeller tips going supersonic!...

An online friend is joining me on this flight. He quickly catches up with me and forms up on the left...

I'm sure everyone below us is eyes skyward to behold the vintage aircraft rumbling by at 1000'...

What a great flight! I returned to Seattle Tacoma international to find an online controller working the airspace! Cleared to Land Runway 34L!
pegger
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: T6 flight in the Pacific NW

Postby Flying Trucker » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:55 am

Nice shots and commentary pegger...thanks for taking us along... <<q
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pegger » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:11 am

My pleasure! I'm glad you enjoyed the brief story. I too enjoy photosets that include some of the story about the flight adventure.

Anyhow, I am really enjoying operations with thst online group. SvATC is based in Seattle, and there are no shortages of places to explire in the pacific NW, and along the west coast and Canadian Rockies. Hope to maybe meet some of you online there someday, maybe!
pegger
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Shadowcaster » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:43 am

Very nice set sir, number five is my favourite. :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby pegger » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:50 am

Thank you Shadowcaster. I like that one too. There is something about the look of vintage aircraft in formation that makes me smile. I also like the last shot of the view on base leg to KSEA, but that is just my personal bias, because I am building a new scenery for KSEA, and what is visible is my latest check compile of the project to date. Lots of work left, but it is starting to look like an airport!
pegger
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase