Here we Go....

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Here we Go....

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Maybe we've been on a La La Land Mystical Adventures without even realising it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iqnIaT7sAE

Away in the sky, beyond the clouds. It’s going to be a lot of fun. Are you ready?.... :whistle: 8-) :dance: :dance:

Here we Go... :whistle: . 8-) :o :lol: I want to get away... :whistle: I want to fly away.... :whistle: Yeah :whistle: yeah :whistle: yeah! :whistle: :lol: :dance: :lol:

Let's fade into the sun. :whistle: Let your spirit fly. :whistle: :dance: :dance:

Where we are one...... :whistle: Just for a little fun :whistle: :dance: :lol: :lol:

Oh oh oh yeah! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I want to get away, :whistle: I want to fly away, :whistle: Yeah yeah yeah!!! :whistle: :dance: :dance:

I want to get away, :whistle: I want to fly away, :whistle: Yeah yeah yeah!!! :whistle: :lol: :dance:

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: Here we Go....

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:36 pm

If you don't BELIEVE in yourself how can anyone else? Be inlove with your LIFE every minute of it.

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Flacke » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:43 pm

I just love flying the MU-2 in FSX. Its fast and stable, gets in and out of fairly short runways and its a great Instrument platform for ILS approachs.
Nice photos too.
One friend who owned one and crashed it in a swamp loves them, another friend who flew them called it a "man killer" and hated it. I will stay with the Sim version.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 am

Flacke wrote:I just love flying the MU-2 in FSX. Its fast and stable, gets in and out of fairly short runways and its a great Instrument platform for ILS approachs.
Nice photos too.
One friend who owned one and crashed it in a swamp loves them, another friend who flew them called it a "man killer" and hated it. I will stay with the Sim version.

Mr. Flacke, :D I agree with you, flying the MU-2 in FSX. It's fast and stable. I myself love the Aerodynamic Shape MU-2 aircraft design... 8-) slick looking plane and fun to fly :dance: :clap:

:D Thank you, for the comments

Happy flying <<s
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Flacke » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:05 pm

HAPPY FLYING TO YOU TOO AMIGO. I am glad that you get so much joy from flight-simming. I do too!
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:03 pm

<<v
:arrow: Flying the Queenbee (MU-2) https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 2&t=177269 <<u

To All The Dads In The World :D HAPPY FATHER DAY :whistle: :dance: :clap: :lol: :clap:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase