Old and Older

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Old and Older

Postby Shane Stachwick » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:27 pm

I managed to get my old copy of FS2000 working, and I decided to take the Jetranger for a spin at Meigs. Naturally, what do I find? Dynamic scenery, including a Jetranger with the old FS98 paint scheme! Couldn't resist the photo op. Enjoy!

Shane Stachwick
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Old and Older

Postby Shane Stachwick » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:39 am

This F/A-18C is identified in the texture files as being operated by VFA-87, nicknamed the Golden Warriors. I wonder if any of their personnel saw this in FS2000?

Like the Bell, this Learjet is painted in the old FS98 paint scheme. Unlike the Bell, this aircraft lacks a tail number, and the poly count is far lower than the user model.

Strangely enough, the tail number is different, despite the two paint schemes being virtually identical

This MD-80 will tailgate you down the runway if you park yourself in his landing zone. Although not legible in a photo this small, the writing on the fuselage reads "Gaia", one of the callsigns available to the user in FS2002 and FS2004.
Shane Stachwick
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Old and Older

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:23 am

Mr. Shane Stachwick, :D Thank you for (Old and Older photo op...)

That there are people like you, and million other with aviation enthusiasts.... :whistle:

That's what make Flight-SIM has become this far. :clap: :dance: :clap:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase