Never run out of ideas.......

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Re: Never run out of ideas.......

Postby BenV62 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:59 pm

ok. as you could see in some of the pics ive posted between christmas and now I got the CLS Just Flight Dc-10 collection and ive been wanting to get some pics of mid air refueling would you be interested in helping?!

What do you have in mind Ben?

Also, on a seperate note. Here is high res of #2 if anyone's interested :)
HR#2

not much i just want to try and get some awesome pics of mid-air refueling.   although with my settings on R.E.X. i get more amazing pictures at dawn and dustk!
Image Image
BenV62
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby gtirob01 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Great shots! Keep on the lookout, Dino's latest redo of the T-45 is coming close to being finished!

Question, your using the formation tool, correct? If so, how can you get the planes closer to each other? I tried it the other night and the planes were spaced too far apart to get a nice screenshot. And one plane just accelerated and kept going! lol
My specs... A hard drive, motherboard, graphics card, some memory, a keyboard, mouse, and monitor - in other words, nothing special.

My Posky
gtirob01
Major
Major

Postby CHUCK79 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Great shots! Keep on the lookout, Dino's latest redo of the T-45 is coming close to being finished!

Question, your using the formation tool, correct? If so, how can you get the planes closer to each other? I tried it the other night and the planes were spaced too far apart to get a nice screenshot. And one plane just accelerated and kept going! lol

Cool, glad to hear about the Goshawk 8-)
In my experience, the formation tool can be a little buggy. I use the diamond formation, this seems to keep the aircraft a little closer together than the box formation. Like you said though, sometimes one or more of the aircrafts will "get away". 
CHUCK79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby B_7772 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 pm

:o :o :o
B_7772

Postby Skunkworks » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 pm

[quote]The SimV forums are a great place to go for ideas and inspiration.
Flight sims have so many possibilities. If it weren't for this place and the people here, I may have become bored or frustrated with FSX by now because I would have no idea how many various sceneries and different types of aircraft are out there and, without help from the forums here, I would probably still be trying to install my first add-on ::)
Howdy! Safe and Happy Flying! Image Best concert/airshow ever!
Skunkworks
Major
Major

Postby CHUCK79 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:05 pm

[quote][quote]The SimV forums are a great place to go for ideas and inspiration.
Flight sims have so many possibilities. If it weren't for this place and the people here, I may have become bored or frustrated with FSX by now because I would have no idea how many various sceneries and different types of aircraft are out there and, without help from the forums here, I would probably still be trying to install my first add-on ::)
CHUCK79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Skunkworks » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:02 pm

The shots are superb and the colors make me feel warm on these winter days!  :o  ;) 8-)
Skunkworks
Major
Major

Postby mazda » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 am

New data suggest a offline too..........
Believe that the gambling table. gclub used to be that the interests exchanged political life for many. gclub quite
mazda
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Skunkworks » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:27 am

[quote][quote][quote]The SimV forums are a great place to go for ideas and inspiration.
Skunkworks
Major
Major

Postby tomcruzz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:30 am

I may have become bored or frustrated with FSX by now because I would have no idea how many various sceneries and different types of aircraft
จีคลับ
tomcruzz
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby yancovitch » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:03 am

??????????
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby SubZer0 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:08 am

tomcruzz wrote:I may have become bored or frustrated with FSX by now because I would have no idea how many various sceneries and different types of aircraft
จีคลับ

lol wtf?

I still exist :P how's everyone?
SubZer0
Major
Major

Postby napamule » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:31 pm

This was a 2011 (ie: OLD) thread by a person just wanting to rant (about nothing). And guess who revived it? tomcruzz - who just joined yesterday and is already messing up.
Chuck B
Napamule
napamule
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase