Forgotten pics from my HD...

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Forgotten pics from my HD...

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Sun Feb 23, 2003 3:13 pm

Just a couple of pics that I have discovered on my HD...

That is a nice little pic I took when i enjoyed long flights... FS crashed soon afterwards... Oh how I swore! ;D

This is the first shot I took in CFS3. Note the fact that its in the dark. Primerily to show off how good nightfighting in CFS3 is and secondly to hide the abismally bad graphics I had in those days.

Hope you like em. I have lots more forgotten pictures that could be posted.
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Forgotten pics from my HD...

Postby ozzy72 » Sun Feb 23, 2003 3:16 pm

Pretty nice Woodie. Like the night combat one.

Ozzy ;)
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Forgotten pics from my HD...

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:08 pm

Ah so do I. I have a few pics of me doing antiship strikes in the dark.. I shall have to find them.
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase