The world's fastest passenger jet in the world

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Re: God Speed

Postby pilotwin7 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:23 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NtQwTi0SAk[/youtube]

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: The world's fastest passenger jet in the world

Postby pilotwin7 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:33 pm

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:41 am

Good Morning, VietNam - Xin chào các bạn Việt Nam .❀.❀.♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♪ ❤

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sat May 28, 2016 11:55 am

Have i gone blind, or has someone switched all the lights off?.... :o ....!

All I can see it total darkness!... :roll: ...!

Someone? said; "Let there be light..."... :pray: ....

...and there was light.....and you could see for miles!... :dance: ...!

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pete » Tue May 31, 2016 2:31 am

Next time please split the shots into 1MB per post max!!!

Next time the shots exceeding 1MB will be deleted.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby tuongtrante1 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:08 am

wowwwww
Enjoy fly <<r

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

sent from my nho ninh thuận using Iphone 5s
tuongtrante1
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:00 pm

tuongtrante1 wrote:wowwwww
Enjoy fly <<r

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

sent from my nho ninh thuận using Iphone 5s

I'm glad you enjoy....:lol:

:D Mr.tuongtrante1, cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều...

Enjoy fly <<s
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby RobinWilliams » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:08 pm

The images you bring are quite impressive and detailed for this aircraft but. i'm a newbie and have read and watched a lot of posts about different types of planes including your other posts but i was really impressed by the design this time so i have to give a word compliment you. <<r <<v cuphead
RobinWilliams
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby turbodak » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:33 am

Calling this "Joint Venture Earth" is nothing short of piracy. This FICTIONAL aircraft is one of Christian Drawz's Chriscraft Excelsior series, namely a Chriscraft Excelsior CCA 260 Honyaku. Just by adding a strange color scheme to somebody else's work does not give you the right to rename his work. Even in your strange world, piracy is just not acceptable, and piracy is just another word for stealing. Painters on this site have to give credit to the developers who actually make the models we use. You have not done this and you should be ashamed of yourself. No doubt the moderators will be having words about this. ??? :-[
turbodak
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby zswobbie1 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:11 pm

Thanks for a great journey & a fab plane.
This is what FS2004 is all about.. Fun Facts & Fiction

After 20 years, FS2004 has allowed us to fly in our own virtual world, with great 'planes'!! All both Factual & Fictional, that new (MSFS2020) sims cannot give us.
We have our Golden Wings & Silver Wings amongst other itterations. I had 6 unique versions of FS2004, all with separate sceneries to prevent scenery clashes.
I even had a separate 'Space' themed sim, with Carl Reddin's Space scenery as well as a bunch of space ships.
I also had a separate install just will the Late Garry Smith's scenery & textures from 'The Ford Tri-motor Project'
It's so sad that so many amazing freeware creators has left us, & its GREAT that guys like pilotwin7 is still keeping our hobby alive!! - even FSX!!
zswobbie1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby turbodak » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:54 pm

You cannot possibly condone this theft of intellectual property rights. Christian Drawz holds the rights to the Chriscraft Excelsior series and calling this example of that series "Joint Venture Earth" is just plain theft. If nothing is done about this, those of us who repaint aircraft models, may well decide to take our repaints to Avsim/SOH/FlightSim.com/Perfect Flight etc.
turbodak
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:15 am

RobinWilliams wrote:The images you bring are quite impressive and detailed for this aircraft but. i'm a newbie and have read and watched a lot of posts about different types of planes including your other posts but i was really impressed by the design this time so i have to give a word compliment you. <<r <<v cuphead

:D Mr. RobinWilliams. Thank you very much for your kind comments.

:clap: :dance: :clap: Welcome to the Simviation forum member :mrgreen: 8-) :D

;) The expert has failed more times than the newbie has even tried. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy fly <<q
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:18 am

zswobbie1 wrote:Thanks for a great journey & a fab plane.
This is what FS2004 is all about.. Fun Facts & Fiction

After 20 years, FS2004 has allowed us to fly in our own virtual world, with great 'planes'!! All both Factual & Fictional, that new (MSFS2020) sims cannot give us.
We have our Golden Wings & Silver Wings amongst other itterations. I had 6 unique versions of FS2004, all with separate sceneries to prevent scenery clashes.
I even had a separate 'Space' themed sim, with Carl Reddin's Space scenery as well as a bunch of space ships.
I also had a separate install just will the Late Garry Smith's scenery & textures from 'The Ford Tri-motor Project'
It's so sad that so many amazing freeware creators has left us, & its GREAT that guys like pilotwin7 is still keeping our hobby alive!! - even FSX!!

:D Mr. zswobbie1. Thank you, sir... for those remarks. <<t
Happy landing <<q
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:37 am

[quote "turbodak"]= Calling this "Joint Venture Earth" is nothing short of piracy. This FICTIONAL aircraft is one of Christian Drawz's Chriscraft Excelsior series, namely a Chriscraft Excelsior CCA 260 Honyaku. Just by adding a strange color scheme to somebody else's work does not give you the right to rename his work. Even in your strange world, piracy is just not acceptable, and piracy is just another word for stealing. Painters on this site have to give credit to the developers who actually make the models we use. You have not done this and you should be ashamed of yourself. No doubt the moderators will be having words about this. ??? :-[

["quote "turbodak"]= You cannot possibly condone this theft of intellectual property rights. Christian Drawz holds the rights to the Chriscraft Excelsior series and calling this example of that series "Joint Venture Earth" is just plain theft. If nothing is done about this, those of us who repaint aircraft models, may well decide to take our repaints to Avsim/SOH/FlightSim.com/Perfect Flight etc.]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :o ???
:think: :roll: Indeed, I am, like you, like anyone who comes to this site for aviation enthusiasts... <<s <<u <<s <<t
:think: I regret that we see things differently. :roll: ...

:think: :o You may not believe it, but every problem can be solved. But it's unfortunate you feel that way. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

"Being brilliant is no great feat if you respect nothing."

“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.”

:D Mr. turbodak. Thank you, ;) I appreciate the concern.
Happy landing <<q

Thankgiving month https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 9&t=173799

Concept airliner Honyaku updated for FSX https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... z&x=23&y=8
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby turbodak » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:08 pm

In the real world taking someones Intelectual Property and calling it something else is theft. It's like calling a Chevrolet a Ford. An act of stupidity and totally wrong!!!

I note that you do not apologize for your theft, so I will assume you are one of these strange folk that believe that that the rules do not apply to you. I would reming you of the commandment " Thou shall not steal". Again you should feel ashamed.
turbodak
Ground hog
Ground hog

PreviousNext

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase