Carrier Ops

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Carrier Ops

Postby CHUCK79 » Fri May 20, 2022 6:13 pm

MSFS2020 FA-18E

I couldn't get it to steer on the ground, made it difficult to line up with catapults lol. I found that for some reason the default value for the "nosewheelsteer" was set to 0 in the "taxi" FLT file. I changed it to 30 and it works great now!

CHUCK79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Carrier Ops

Postby yancovitch » Fri May 20, 2022 10:52 pm

nice perspectives!!
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Winniexie888 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:58 pm

seo optimization company
Among the solutions it provides is identified impulse. This describes the rise in rank on the internet. This is a specific method to construct the ranking of your internet site making use of Seo services. This classified increase is perfect for your site to have even more brows through, as well as you can have more internet existence. It is best for different customers to visit your site a lot more frequently as well as determine it with one of the most prominent one.
Winniexie888
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Dave T » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:33 am

Nice shots but it looks like its stationary. In Fsx my carriers move and I use a mod to add pitch and roll which makes it a lot more challenging.

Did you ever do the carrier challenges in FSX?
The last carrier mission called Carrier landing IMC was fun.
Dave T
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase