My new Sport Video Camera!....

Your Aviation (or Personal) Photos and discussion on Cameras & photography.

Re: My new Sport Video Camera!....

Postby Fozzer » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Hello Chums... :D ...

Now that I've got a couple of motor bike test videos saved on my computer, can anyone recommend a FREE, (free is good!), site to store them, to enable an e-mail link address for my private family and friends to click-on to view them?
(e-mail has a very small limit of the size of files, and video streaming cant be done directly!).

Whereabouts do you store your "videos" for subsequent viewing, (other than You-Tube)?

Paul...having lots of fun videoing; "stuff"!... :lol: ..!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:06 am

Music!.... :D ...!

..I need "music" to add to my videos!

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/wind ... your-movie

Where do you Lads get your free, copyright-free music from, to add to your finished; "Windows Movie Maker" videos?

Still experimenting....(its all a bit complicated, at the moment!).... :lol: ...!

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby G.K. » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:48 am

How's it going Fozzer?

Did it edit OK on Windows Movie Maker?
G.K.
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:28 am

G.K. wrote:How's it going Fozzer?

Did it edit OK on Windows Movie Maker?

Still experimenting with editing with Movie Maker, G.K!

Been watching You Tube videos on; "tips using Windows Movie Maker".

It would be handy to have a Movie Maker "manual" to hand for reference!

Been searching for a source of FREE "Music", and "Mood Music", to add to the Videos audio track, like they do on the You-Tube Motorcycle Tours...
..touring Texas on a Harley, with guitar music playing in the background!.... :lol: ...!

(Touring Herefordshire with the sounds of cows and sheep in the background!).... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Its a fantastic little camera, SJCam sj4000, (£40, original box), I am VERY pleased with it. Just bought a chest harness to clip the camera to. Too much vibration when attached to my Motor Bike!
Look stupid with it mounted on top of my Bike helmet!... :oops: ...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnHDu-oW7_Y

Just need more nice weather to get out and about now!

The only place I can find to store the Videos for subsequent viewing by others, seems to be; You-Tube....(NOT Face Book!).

Paul....still in the cutting-room!.... :D ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby G.K. » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:39 am

Thanks for that fozzer.

I've always been interested in taking videos of my hobby which is sailing. I have a couple of cameras but the file format has never worked with windows movie maker....a major stumbling block for me.

The only tip that I can give is to save, save and save again every 2 minutes....but I guess you already knew that.
G.K.
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 am

G.K. wrote:Thanks for that fozzer.

I've always been interested in taking videos of my hobby which is sailing. I have a couple of cameras but the file format has never worked with windows movie maker....a major stumbling block for me.

The only tip that I can give is to save, save and save again every 2 minutes....but I guess you already knew that.

Like the expensive Go Pro....£300-£400....the sj4000 (£40) is identical, (takes Go Pro fittings as well) and is fully waterproof to 30 Metres in its case.
It take standard AVI, MOV etc, files.
Loads of different fittings, replacement spare batteries (£9), colour LCD screen on the rear....and a fraction of the price of the Go Pro....buy a couple for front/rear videoing!
No serious loss if lost!

A bargain...>>> http://www.amazon.co.uk/SJCAM-Multi-fun ... B00MO78F3G

Paul.....aka Steven Spielberg III.... ;) ....!

P.S. Have a peek at You-Tube for Surfing and Sailing videos with the sports cameras!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:10 am

Another fascinating and ever-growing sport...
Making videos, and exploring, with a; "Quadcopter"...>>>

Take to the skies from the safety of the ground!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-pbUJzmnuM

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... r+videoing

Paul.... :dance: ...!

P.S....and how to annoy your neighbours!.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to Photos & Cameras