Some more local shots

Your Aviation (or Personal) Photos and discussion on Cameras & photography.

Some more local shots

Postby DanielF » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:26 pm

Here are some more pictures I took around town for my photography class last spring.  I wanted to see if I could scan my contact sheet so I could see these pictures up close.  (My assignment was to take a bunch of pictures, take them to the dark room, choose one, and make prints.)  Sorry about the quality, but I don't think they are too bad.  :-/  They're all B&W, but I added color to the one at the end in Photoshop, just to see how it would turn out.
This is some kind of "party house" on the harbor downtown.  I'm not sure what it's used for, but it looks like you could have some fun parties there.  8)  This picture turned out great on the contact sheet.  Too bad the camera was a little crooked.  ::) lol

This is the main building of an air musuem.  The image of the planes on the window are reflections of a display just off the left hand side of the picture.

Here's the university tower.  It looks like I put a finger print on this one (in the sky).  It almost looks like one of those old postcards you can buy at antique stores.  :D

A ship's prop at the nautical museum.  It's a blury picture, but I included it because I still like it.  That thing is huge!  :o

Here's a wooden bridge crossing a small river in the woods.

And here's the same picture that was 'colorized' in photoshop.

I hope you liked looking at my blury, dusty pictures!  ;D
FS Evolution

DanielF
DanielF
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Some more local shots

Postby Hagar » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:28 am

[quote]I hope you liked looking at my blury, dusty pictures!

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Some more local shots

Postby Wing Nut » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:05 am

That's nice stuff! :)
[img]http://www.simviation.com/phpupload/uploads/1440377488.jpg[/img]
Wing Nut
Colonel