CFS Ratings

General discussion for CFS - the original European Air War Combat Flight Simulator

CFS Ratings

Postby Imsuck » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Just thought I wanted to see if anyone still play CFS. (I gave 4 out of 10) :)
"Man must rise above the Earth- to the top of the atmosphere and beyond- for only thus will he fully understand the world in which he lives" - Socrates
Imsuck
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: CFS Ratings

Postby H » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:55 am

If you check back, we've done the poll thing before; there are also some fairly recent posts, if you check, so there's certainly a few of us still flying about in CFS1.

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby james007 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:38 am

CFS1 is Still a lot fun!

Not the best Combat flight Simulator but the one that give us the most fun to fly with. Its simple and to the point!

Shot down the enemy and survive the mission!
james007
Major
Major

Postby Iskander » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:34 am

I'm totally agree :). CFS is an old game, graphics are obsolete, but it remains very entertaining. And you don't need a monster PC to use it, which I think very important. I have CFS2 too. I like some aspects of this latter, but I prefer CFS1 because you have more possibilities with addons, sceneries, etc.. I also find sounds, especially engines and weapons, and even missions are better in CFS1.

I sincerily hope CFS1 will continue being a classic for years
Iskander
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Jeph » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:45 pm

As much as I love doing carrier ops in CFS2, there's something special about CFS1....flaps actually add lift and drag!

Try landing three times in the FW-190, Sopwith Camel, and I believe it was the Hawker Hurricane on the RAF662's Ark Royal without crashing. That's a challenge!  :o

It took me 6 1/2 hours to do all 3 planes, with 3 safe landings and takeoffs each. (done in multiplayer so there were witnesses)
Jeph
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Combat Flight Simulator