The War Continues Campaign ?

General discussion for CFS - the original European Air War Combat Flight Simulator

The War Continues Campaign ?

Postby Muddy1 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:45 am

I had to re-format my hard drive recently + I lost a great campaign; " The War Continues" . It features F4-U Corsairs fighting a " What if" war in Europe. Does anyone know where I can get another copy ?
Muddy1
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: The War Continues Campaign ?

Postby Colonel Hogan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:51 am

Dear Muddy,

If you are reformating your CFS1 game, have I got a website for you.....

www.alliedsupplydepot.com    check the "Reccomended" page.  It should have everything you would need for casual or co-op play.....the ASD also has a 500 mission replacement pack, and other CFS1 Exclusives! that will keep you flying for years.  There are MANY! series of missions, that can be flown as campaigns.  In the meantime, I will search for this campaign you seek....not on Simviation?...Anyway, I will try and find it for you.  By the way, please let me know what you think of the ASD.  While it can never match the vast resourses of this site with coverage of every MS flight sim, I do believe for CFS1 the ASD is easier to navigate, especially when searching for a single plane or even a collection of planes.  
With all of the 400 or so Aircraft listed on one page and sorted by both country and type, it eliminates the need to go through 40 pages, one page at a time.

Cheers, Colonel Hogan
Colonel Hogan
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby H » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:05 am

Unless you remember the (probably .zip) file name it's rather a difficult search. As far as extending the war, start here; specifically peruse pp. 3 and 10.
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Muddy1 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:37 pm

I thank both of you for the quick replies.
Muddy1
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Colonel Hogan » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:53 am

Dear Muddy,

Sorry for a late reply.  I tried valiently to find this file.  I even went through every blessed link in the CFS yellow Pages to find this file.   The only campaign I could come up with was one in my own archives called    "whatifcmpn"  part one and two...I don't think this is it, because no corsairs are included in the package.   Sorry Brother, I tried my best.

Hogan
Colonel Hogan
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Combat Flight Simulator