CFS1 & CFS2 Zone

General discussion for CFS - the original European Air War Combat Flight Simulator

CFS1 & CFS2 Zone

Postby VF103_Moo » Sun May 13, 2007 9:36 pm

For those of you who havent heard already(which is probably a lot) it's soon going to be the 1 year anniversary of the MSN Zone having closed its doors to CFS1 and CFS2. Well GREAT NEWS!! The World Gaming Center and Slide Gamers.com have release their World Gaming Center CFS1 and CFS2 dedicated portals. Almost Identical to the setup of our beloved zone. It features friends lists, custom names, all the smileys, Private messaging, and best of all CFS games! It's all free and looks great. The CFS-2 Flight Deck has been testing it out the last couple of day and the word it that the Frame rates are great. http://www.wgcenter.com/cdrom.php  register and then come fly again.

VF103_Moo
i enjoy long walks on the beach, yummie thai food, and obliterating my enemy's aircraft around them with a hail of bullets from 12 .50s. and/or a 75mm cannon.
VF103_Moo
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: CFS1 & CFS2 Zone

Postby VF103_Moo » Tue May 15, 2007 5:06 pm

http://wgcenter.com/client_release.php  i guess it would help if i posted that u need to register from this client version thing. ::) my bad.

Moo
i enjoy long walks on the beach, yummie thai food, and obliterating my enemy's aircraft around them with a hail of bullets from 12 .50s. and/or a 75mm cannon.
VF103_Moo
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby ivormills » Mon May 21, 2007 4:41 am

I tried the WGCenter on the weekend, downloaded the necessary files and everything worked fine.
At one time on Sunday afternoon there were 16 players on.
I joined a few games and hosted one. Boy was I rusty, not having played CFS since the zone, but so was everyone else!
Could this be the new 'Zone', I hope so, let's get the word around.

Ivor
ivormills
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby DrRedskwirrell » Mon May 21, 2007 11:24 am

Boy was I rusty
Good, good.
8-)
www.Skwizz.co.uk
DrRedskwirrell
2nd Lieutenant