JG57 CFS Role-playing Game

General discussion for CFS - the original European Air War Combat Flight Simulator

JG57 CFS Role-playing Game

Postby JG57_Rall » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:12 am

JG57 Role-playing Game. Adapted to CFS by Franco American co-operation. For the first time play CFS, be able to fly anywhere in the World War II theaters of war while flying local aircraft from most of the opposing factions involved in this great conflict. That is really what JG57 is. A fully adaptable add-on for a clean CFS installation with an installation of any of your favorite add-ons after that. To avoid possible scenery and aircraft issues.

We are a group of roughly a dozen CFS flyers from Belgium. France, UK, and USA, with a hard core of three maybe four show up every meeting kinda guys. But have been known to have seven or eight pilots in the air.

Oh yes we fly as a Luftwaffe squad. We fly German aircraft designed by the best CFS designers of the last eight years exclusively and we make available comparable allied aircraft for download by or guests or to our opponents.

And about the swastikas on our aircraft. They are there because in our role playing game we find that the German aircraft are harder to master and the most variety of aircraft and missions can be devised for multi player games. And much like real Luftwaffe pilots, our loyalty is to each other as Luftwaffen not loyalty to the NAZI party.

We are not political! Just the bad guys in a role playing war game. But we endeavor to be the best bad guys. Even immersing our selves into taking Luftwaffe aces Names.

And we seem to have Won! There is no allied threat apparent in the skies of CFS. Yet we have no German home to go home to we are not Germans, We are a group of roughly a dozen CFS flyers from Belgium. France, UK, and USA.Currently flying over the Mediterranean looking for any sign of allied resistance.

If anyone would like to fly weith us oragainst us contact us at our Forum HERE

JG57_Rall
JG57_Rall
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: JG57 CFS Role-playing Game

Postby james007 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:28 am

JG57_Major Hank you have nothing to be shame of. Its just role playing. Actors do it all the time. Its just fun to play the bad actor role. We are the same. This in no way or fashion means we sympathized with the Axis power or Communist
Last edited by james007 on Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
james007
Major
Major

Postby JG57_Rall » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:13 am

Hi James,

I agree with you a 100%. I fly everything from vintage WWI aircraft to the one model of the Aurora I could find.

But I prefer the huge selection of aircraft available to the Luftwaffe for multiplayer combat.

I am currently setting up download pages for Allied guests to find some alternatives to M$ stockers to fly in Multiplayer with us.

And for the last two days I have been gathering the Japanese arsenal. As well as the allied aircraft that were available in the pacific. I just finished the DP for the Val 98 aircraft. I used the dp from our JU87 and moved the boxes and guns. Untill my tech officer gets our squad aircraft finished it will have to do.

I also have the whole Italian collection of aircraft but there is a lot of work to be done before I put them on our pages. Panels, sounds, resize of models. But they will eventualy be available.

There is already a fair number of Soviet aircraft including some lend-lease planes ready for download on our Forum and I am working on download pages for our website.

I will tell you that some of my favorite aircraft for free flight are the sea planes. I just like them. Dont matter what country or make. I think they are just fun to fly.

I have a copy of 98FS installed on my other PC and fly a little cessna rg to check out scenery and fly at night with instruments. I also have a copy of FS2002 that is not displaying to well with the onboard graphics of this PC, but I have some unusual aircraft on that install. Two versions of the Stargate Death Glider. Boy I tell you if you think you are a good pilot, try a flight in a death glider. Its certainly not the same.

So you see, I probably sound one sided, and I am when it comes to JG57. We fly Luftwaffe most of the time but we also fly as russians, and soon as Italians and eventually as Japanese. We will continue to be the bad guys in CFS multiplayer. There are plenty of mustang and hurricane pilots out there. but I think the real fun is flying the other aircraft.  Oh yes did I mention we have several captured aircraft that we use in training. And will be adding more to the list.

Stop by some time James, have a flight with us. Or just check out the aircraft and the posts more is coming soon.

JG57_Hank/Rall
JG57_Rall
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby james007 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:22 am

JG57_Hank/Rall I agree with you that Seaplanes are a lot of fun. My favorite planes the early war Birds. Like the Me109E and Ki27 and the I-16 Rata and also the Gadiator British Biplane. But I also fly late War planes even if I do not consider them as much fun to fly with. I just think the more planes and Nationalities you fly for the more you will appreciate World war two Aviation.

Now any one can ask you a question about any plane and how they
Last edited by james007 on Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
james007
Major
Major

Return to Combat Flight Simulator