New CFS?

General discussion for CFS - the original European Air War Combat Flight Simulator

Re: New CFS?

Postby james007 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:49 pm

Hey, your comment on me pushing CFS2 is incorrect. this is what I wrote:"You can Buy CFS2 and CFS3 right here if you want:  
1.http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo ... games.html  
There are other places you can Buy this great sims.  
James007"
Here is the post we are talking about.

1.http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb/ ... 1158437128

I think that I mention CFS3 as a great sim as well. This new member was asking about wish Sim we recommend for him to buy. beside thats probably is my first post in the CFS3 forum in months. I see no wrong in what I did. But I did not invade another forum about a subject not related to the subject at hand and polluted it with promotions about another Sim.

I did also wrote that I"m if I ever did this to any other Sims forum I was sorry..

I believe it take a man to say you are sorry when you have hurt or done something wrong and invaded someone elses forum. That is simply put wrong.

As for the B29 in Europe. Its interesting historical correct what you wrote. I read about it many years ago, but as the purpose of have build one when their is no scanerios for it. Its useless from a historical point of view. These where not direct cambat missions. Thats why I said it was lame. Thus the conclution is they have no place in Europe but in the Pacific Theater.

You still did not answer me how would you mimic their flight from Europe to China in CFS3 or their mission from India where they wherere fisrt use.

I guess the answer is never.

I understand Theater creation very well. It means you pick the Theater that I can fly in and a World map means that I can chose and not you where I want to fly. I like that freedom. CFS2 give me that freedom.

I wrote "You mean all the other modeler are not as good as the CFS3 modeler. I do not  think so "
You wrote,You can think whatever you want.  Based on over 500,000 downloads a lot of people think the AvHistory CFS2 planes are very very good in CFS2. Now thats a lot of Downloads if you ask me. Maybe just maybe its a pretty darn good Sim on its own turn.

I wrote"The only way to know how those old the vintage plane flew is by flying them with modern sensors in full Simulated Battle conditions. James007

You wrote"Finally, this sentence once again shows your lack of knowledge of modern computer simulations capability. If you can measure it, weight it, determine its power you can very accurately simulate it.

I say "Computor can simulate real life but will never be real life". Why would we have any need test Pilots its all the fligh dynamics have been correct with computers. Just train them in how to fly our new planes since the computer program all ready figure it all out.

Why put other program down to be able to up lift yours. That simply wrongand not true.

You have not answer me this simple question that I ask before:As for your comment that is enough space in the MAW map for Iwo Jima map.  

"Maybe, but there is a problem with that also. No comitment or interest in any other theater than that of  the the European Theater.  

Beside thats not enough to mimic other Interesting aspect of World war two Aviaton. Like Burma, the Philipines and China. Not to mention the Russia and Finland and Spain for the SCW.

You cannot mimic or recreate a mission for the C47 flying supplies to over the Himalayas Mountains into China."

You said that if your group where able to build the Alps you could build or design the Himalayas. But  it would boring to fly over them. Well the talent to design them is not in doubt but your interest in design them is. You said it would be boring flying over them. I say it should up the the Sim pilot where and how he flies not up to you.

You continuosly demean the work and taste of other Simmers to sell CFS3. CFS3 simply dose not satisfy every members flying taste. No Sim those that.So stop pushing it in our faces. We want more than it gives us. Its a good Sim but I and other members like other Sims as well.

James007
james007
Major
Major

Postby AvHistory » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:06 am

There is a very very big difference between can not build & will not build, so since nobody but you seems all that interested in flying over the hump for hours in a C-47 hauling cargo or a B-29 hauling fuel why bother to waist time building
Last edited by AvHistory on Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
AvHistory
Captain
Captain

Postby DrRedskwirrell » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:13 am

the bottom line here is you give a whole new meaning to the word obtuse.

It ain't James.

Wonder how much longer the mod's are going to let this pointless attack go on.
www.Skwizz.co.uk
DrRedskwirrell
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby AvHistory » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:41 am

It ain't James.

Wonder how much longer the mod's are going to let this pointless attack go on.

The squirrel speaks & utters a cry for help from the mod's.

Guess its to noisy in here for the little critter as he may have become accustomed to the dead silence of this forum.

OK, no point in beating a dead horse anymore anyway, y'all can go back to sleep now.
AvHistory
Captain
Captain

Postby DrRedskwirrell » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:54 pm

*skwirrell.

;D
www.Skwizz.co.uk
DrRedskwirrell
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby AvHistory » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:22 pm

*skwirrell.

;D

Does it refer to the animal or the kids powered wheelchair? Would not want to offend you by mistake.
AvHistory
Captain
Captain

Postby james007 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:46 pm

Av wrote"The squirrel speaks & utters a cry for help from the mod's"

Av"Would not want to offend you by mistake".

I think you already have!

James007
Last edited by james007 on Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
james007
Major
Major

Postby AvHistory » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:34 pm

I think you already have!
James007

Actually, I was refering to the wheelchair being a possiable issue that might cause a hurt.  Anything else is fair game.
AvHistory
Captain
Captain

Postby james007 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:23 pm

Av "There is a very very big difference between can not build & will not build, so since nobody but you seems all that interested in flying over the hump for hours in a C-47 hauling cargo or a B-29 hauling fuel why bother to waist time building
Last edited by james007 on Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
james007
Major
Major

Postby AvHistory » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:17 pm

Tell us what you really think, James  :-*
AvHistory
Captain
Captain

Postby DrRedskwirrell » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:15 am

Hasn't offended me any.
Didn't even realise he was trying to.
I think these folks are funny.
The chat-queens in CFS1 kept me laffin in between games with their 'at-monitor' bravado.
I don't usually engage them, coz that just gives 'em the attention they crave and do it for.
Wouldn't even fly 'em.
Fun people are fun inside and outside of games.
People like this are the ones who shout "cheat" when ya beat 'em or "n00b" if ya don't.
I leave 'em to play with 'emselves.
They can shout at each other all day n never learn a thing.
lololol
www.Skwizz.co.uk
DrRedskwirrell
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby AvHistory » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:22 am

http://www.avhistory.org

When ever you are ready to step up  ;D
AvHistory
Captain
Captain