Warez

General discussion for CFS - the original European Air War Combat Flight Simulator

Warez

Postby Hagar » Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:33 am

Ozzy got his key out a tad sharpish without giving me the opportunity to reply to accusations against me in a previous thread. You can delete this one Ozzy after I've had my say. :P

Ward. I simply asked if you had a pirate version of CFS. I neither accused you of stealing nor made any moral judgements. My reasons were these.

1. Most, if not all, regulars on these boards paid good money for their sims. They are hardly likely to knowingly help anyone who did not.

2. Warez versions of software are often different from regular versions. It's not possible to give advice on things we don't know about. Warez versions of the M$ sims are not recognised online.

If you want my opinion I never saw the argument for file sharing & personally think it is immoral, if not illegal. Like Ozzy I have no use for MP3s. Forget the "multi-millionaire record executives". The people who suffer most from these activities are the software developers, recording artists & the end-users themselves.
Last edited by Hagar on Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Combat Flight Simulator