JF Typhoon

Showcasing specific payware addon products. This forum is where the aim of the shot is payware products. Please upload images to Simviation before posting

JF Typhoon

Postby Dave T » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:40 am

A quick spin in the JF Typhoon departed Raf Coningsby flew over the North Sea to the Dutch coast and returned to Waddington.

<<q
Dave T
Major
Major

Re: JF Typhoon

Postby yancovitch » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:39 am

first shot looks real.....cool last shot...
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Dave T » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:59 pm

Thanks.
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby EVVFCX » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:08 am

Hi Dave,

And there just next to the tail on the 6th picture is the runway for the British Aerospace factory at Brough, now gone, think the last thing to land there was a Buccaneer, I used to see it as a gate guard, think they used a net or arrestor wires to get it in.

regards

Steve
May the Mynd be with you.
So far my number of landings either passenger or pilot equal my number of takeoffs.

FSX Gold Acc, P3D V4, FS2020
EVVFCX
Captain
Captain

Postby Dave T » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:29 am

You are correct, Blackburn Buccaneer was a great aircraft and the Humber is not that blue.
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby EVVFCX » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:35 am

Hi Dave,

Your right it's far from blue, a mucky brown colour, parked up many times at the beauty spot near the Humber bridge on the north side.
Best thing I ever saw was from the layby to the west of the bridge on the A63, 6 Phantoms all low level, below the height of the Humber bridge going south.

I used to be in that area a lot and do miss seeing the low level stuff, used to be mainly Tornados of course with the odd Herc.
Spent quite a lot of my time working at what was RAF Finningley in the 80's and early 90's so got to see quite a lot, I used to work on equipment associated with the Nimrods data systems.

Any other spare time was spent at Leeming or Church Fenton viewing areas if I was nearby.

Regards

Steve
May the Mynd be with you.
So far my number of landings either passenger or pilot equal my number of takeoffs.

FSX Gold Acc, P3D V4, FS2020
EVVFCX
Captain
Captain

Postby Dave T » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:24 am

Watched Lightnings following the Humber and Vulcans coming into land. Finningley was a great airshow but bad for getting out of, Mildenhall was great for getting out of at the end of the show.
Attended a few shows at Church Fenton a friendly show, a shame they scrapped the Nimrods.
Dave T
Major
Major

Return to Payware Screenshot Showcase