Mountain Time

Showcasing specific payware addon products. This forum is where the aim of the shot is payware products. Please upload images to Simviation before posting

Mountain Time

Postby akoyeh » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Am greatful to Carenado for their seasonal sale, purchasing several planes I was sorely missing from years gone by. Picked up a few others along with them, this being one of them: The CT210 Centurian II, $5 well spent for a $25 FS2004 aircraft. Many others for FSX, P3D, and X-Plane are on sale too: https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/ Sale good through the 16th. Screenshots are featuring GEPro adjusted textures with UT as well, a fine day for cruising the Rocky Mountain Front Range in Colorado...

The world is a mountain, in which your words are echoed back to you.

The here-and-now mountain is a tiny piece of a piece of straw blown off into emptiness.

Beyond what we wish and what we fear may happen we have another life as clear and free as a mountain stream.

Christian, Jew, Muslim, shaman, Zoroastrian, stone, ground, mountain, river, each has a secret way of being with the mystery, unique and not to be judged.

There is a Soul within the Soul. Seek it out. There is a Treasure in your mountain. Seek it Out. A mystic in motion, if that's what you are: Don't seek out there. Seek inside.

Love is a madman, working his wild schemes, tearing off his clothes, running through the mountains...

There is a life-force within your soul, seek that life.
There is a gem in the mountain of your body, seek that mine.
O traveller, if you are in search of that, don't look outside.
Look inside yourself and seek that.

-- all quotes are from Rumi --

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Mountain Time

Postby akoyeh » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:00 am

The highest-detailed terrain mesh of those shots is 153m, with 306m, 612m, 1224m, & 2448m buffer meshes underneath, LOD 4,5,6,7,& 8.

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hoorf » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Congratulations on the excellent pics & quotes, from a guy in the Mountain Time...Zone. Huzzah!

Been flying the Arrow T-tail, love how she handles. A joy to fly. The 172 will take a bit more working with, I'll get into it. Still torn between getting the 210 and the 337. Never flown on either, but I've recovered both types with my dad when we were into aircraft recovery: we did two 210 gear-ups (or "gear-oops!", one in Bowron Lake, BC and the other near Stanwood, WA) and one 337 gear-up (in Albuquerque...should've taken that left toin at Albukoike!). I better decide, and fast, got a flight to St. Louis early in the AM.

*Edit* -- Got 'em both.
Hoorf
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Location: In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Postby akoyeh » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Ha! Both, eh? Good choices. You'll be glad you grabbed a copy of that 337 while the getting is good. It's really nice...

...pictured here among mountains of the future (Grand Canyon). Mountain Time Zone here as well, the western 1/3rd of Nebraska being so. Was stationed in St. Loius for years while driving for Greyhound back in the 80's. Stop at Ted Drewes if you have a chance & grab yourself a concrete, they're wonderful. Real frozen custard.

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hoorf » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:12 pm

akoyeh wrote:Mountain Time Zone here as well, the western 1/3rd of Nebraska being so...

Anywhere by Ogallala, perchance? I rather like that area, personally. And I'll see what I can find in St. Louis, Louie, for that custard. Sounds like a fun thing to seek out. Gotta grab a few winks before getting up, goin' out to KBOI and gettin "injected, inspected, detected, infected, neglected and selected" by the TSA for my flight. Whee. At least they're kinder to folks in wheelchairs. Thankfully for that. Catch ya on the flip-side!
Hoorf
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Location: In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Postby Fozzer » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:27 am

My second name is "Louis", and as it is a French name, for me, it has to be pronounced; "Loo-ee"! NOT "Loo-iss!
Saint Loo-ee!
"Lewis" is a different name.
Loo-ee Armstrong. NOT Loo-iss Armstrong!

With my; "Fox Clocks" app installed, it displays all the four American Time Zones along the bottom of my Browser, including "Mountain Time"!.... :D ....!
So when I am posting/contacting from England, I know who is up, and who I still asleep in bed in America!.... :lol: ....!

It's always nice to know who is out and about, on a chilly, sunny, Winter's day!

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby akoyeh » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:35 am

Hoorf wrote:Anywhere by Ogallala, perchance? I rather like that area, personally. And I'll see what I can find in St. Louis, Louie, for that custard. Sounds like a fun thing to seek out.

160 km towards the Pine Ridge from Ogallala, out in the panhandle boonies in a quaint little village. Clean air and water, friendly folk, honest as the day is long as well as being nice about it. Over 30 kilometers to the nearest stoplight.

There's nothing like a Ted Drewes concrete. :-) Took Sarah up from Lamo for a little Saint Louis reconnaisance for you this a.m. It's raining there irl, though through the magic of flight simulation it now is not...

Carenado's Piper PA-32R 301 SP Saratoga

https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 0#p1309030

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Payware Screenshot Showcase