Sekiu "11S" to Pemberton "CYPS" Part 2

Showcasing specific payware addon products. This forum is where the aim of the shot is payware products. Please upload images to Simviation before posting

Sekiu "11S" to Pemberton "CYPS" Part 2

Postby Flying Trucker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:40 pm

Good afternoon all... <<q

Part 2

Switched Aircraft to Cessna 337
Picking up some Rain which does not show well in the Screenshots

Cessna 337...right seat view while in a Bank to Starboard

Airport Visual

Lining up on final

Pemberton "CYPS" Ramp

Comments and Advice most welcome... ;)
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Sekiu "11S" to Pemberton "CYPS" Part 2

Postby Daube » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Wow Doug ! You really took the long route ! :clap:
Actually, my recommendations were more like flying between Bowerman and Sekiu, and between Pemberton and Hope, but I guess that was too short for you :D
Anyways, I had a look at your screens and it was quite impressive. Some of them really have some cool composition. Your choice of aircraft was also quite nice.

Here is a little bit of criticism for the shots in this topic. I'll make other comments in the other topic.

For the shot #1: this one is classic, not so special. But it shows the situation quite well so it's fine.
Shot#2 is really cool. I don't have that plane but it's one of the only Carenado aircraft that I'm really considering for a buy...
Shot#3 is perfect ! The scenery is displayed nicely, the plane is clearly visible with a clear background for a nice contrast. Excellent.
Shot #4 is classic like the first one, but again, it displays the situation nicely. You might want to try a more original camera location in the ccokpit, to make a more original point of view (more original doesn't mean "strange", be careful and try not to be "too much original" ;) )
Shot #5 is just beautiful ! The lineup with the valley makes a great impression of distance and space.
Shot #6 is really nice as well, but would be better with the plane more on the right on the picture, and more up as well (next to the edge of the mountain, for example). This would have made it more different than the previous shot. It still looks quite good though.
The last shot is great, a classic-yet-perfect angle of view, no useless-empty ground at the bottom, excellent !
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Sekiu "11S" to Pemberton "CYPS" Part 2

Postby Flying Trucker » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks Stephane... :clap:

As always your comments are good advice and most appreciated... ;)
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Payware Screenshot Showcase