Trying to kill my new PC...

Showcasing specific payware addon products. This forum is where the aim of the shot is payware products. Please upload images to Simviation before posting

Re: Trying to kill my new PC...

Postby Daube » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:28 am

It seems the 3D autogen vegetation got activated again in your screenshots above. Remove it !
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Trying to kill my new PC...

Postby New Light » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:53 pm

Ok, today was a much better day in the neighborhood. I unchecked 3D Veg and re-deleted the Shaders folder again. Then things went back to the silky smooth, glass-like graphics and performance I experienced before. I got a lot of nice shots, but here are some of the pertinent ones to compare. I see the detail on the ground IS much, much better!

I started out taking off runway 18, KHDC again. I did a couple of tng's then "flew" the same route as yesterday.

Extending downwind, runway 18, KHDC

On short final, runway 18, Hammond

Crossing Hwy 25, northeast of Vincent (private field) and Lake Ramsey appeared!

North of L31 again... Looking spectacular, although the lighting wasn't good for photography. There was some cloud cover, and the sun at the back of the subject.

Heading south, crossing Hwy 36, east of L31.

About to cross Hwy 190, south of L31, east of Mandeville. You can tell there is some marshlands around Lake Pontchartrain and you can see Pontchartrain Bridge.

North end of the Pontchartrain Bridge looking down North Causeway Blvd in Mandeville. You can even see the hump that breaks off onto West Causeway Approach... :clap: :clap: :clap:

I mislabeled this intersection above. This is not Hwy 445. It is the Airport Road exit from I-12 south of Hammond

Many thanks for the sharp eyes and patience! I really appreciate the help! I'll try "flying" in the Seattle area tomorrow! :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:
New Light
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Payware Screenshot Showcase