Orbx - People Flow

Showcasing specific payware addon products. This forum is where the aim of the shot is payware products. Please upload images to Simviation before posting

Orbx - People Flow

Postby OldAirmail » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:41 pm

yancovitch wrote:well, i just ordered cushman and skagit, because of the sale on....so we'll see if my people flow actually works....pretty dead pan on orcas island......

What may be the key to "People Flow" will start with FTX Central 3.

Run it every now and then because People Flow and the Orbx scenery is constantly being updated.

To see what your settings are on any particular bit of scenery, run FTX Central 3 and then click on the scenery that you're interested in.

Now select Control Panel

And then select or deselect the components that you want.

Your choices are limited,in that you can't chose how many people you want to see. But, there can also be a lot of choices.

Some I like, some I don't. For instance - birds. They're just as loud inside the plane as they are outside the plane.

In the end, it's just another option. And maybe not the most important one at that. You just have to try it and see what you think.

BTW -My choices in Prepar3d V4 may be different that for those in FSX.

Examples

.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Re: Orbx - People Flow

Postby yancovitch » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:11 pm

hmmmmmm.....but do people actually move around or just stand there with head moving or whatever?......hmmmm.....that seems to be all i get...even on orcas island......years ago on my last computer, people were actually walking around....strange....
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Return to Payware Screenshot Showcase