November 4-3-8-1 Foxtrot...

Showcasing specific payware addon products. This forum is where the aim of the shot is payware products. Please upload images to Simviation before posting

November 4-3-8-1 Foxtrot...

Postby codered » Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:19 am

This is a repaint that I did of the the Piper Archer that I flew out of Crossing Aviation when I was getting my pilots license.  Thought I would share some shots with you.  It isn't the best repaint around, but it is very close to what it looked like.  Ofcourse, the real N4381F didn't have a nose wheel because the line crew kept smashing it with the tug when they would tow it to the hanger.  Also N4381F was actually a Piper Warrior II, but this aircraft is close enough to make it resemble the Warrior II.

Enjoy.

Crossing over SeaTac.  When you transition through SeaTac Tower Airspace you would cross over the landing numbers of the airport, east to west.

On final for Harvey Field.  Great resturaunt here.  It used to be dive with great food, but now it is more up scale.  Still good food.

Ended up a little long, but still able to put it down.

Lets go eat some Harvey burgers....
Windows XP SP1
Motherboard: Epox 8RDA + main board
Processor: AMD XP2500 Barton CPU
Memory: PC2700 1gb Geil DDR
Hard Drive: SEA HDD IDE 40GB 7M 40GPP
Hard Drive: Western Digital 40gb 8mb cache
Monitor 15 LCD Flat Panel Displa
codered
Major
Major

Re: November 4-3-8-1 Foxtrot...

Postby Mike Thurman » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:56 am

Great shots codered! Very nice repaint as well :) That piper is beautiful!!! ;D
Mike Thurman
Major
Major

Re: November 4-3-8-1 Foxtrot...

Postby Excel560 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 am

I also flew a Warrior when I was getting my pilots liscence, N4567F, I also flew an archer, but I like the Warrior much better, easier to handle.  The Archer I flew was prop control, so the throttle was full bore most of the time, so that was always interesting.

Great shots, very good repaint, I had to download an archer that looked the one that I flew, makes it more fun.
Graphics Card: Geforce 2 MX/MX 400
Windows 98
512Mb Ram
Bad Screenshots
Excel560
Major
Major

Return to Payware Screenshot Showcase