Departure,.....the morning after.....

Showcasing specific payware addon products. This forum is where the aim of the shot is payware products. Please upload images to Simviation before posting

Departure,.....the morning after.....

Postby Rifleman » Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:45 am

Well, Dean and Dave never made it to join me for a night of fun and folly in the log cabin, so I guess they couldn't stir up any women for their nights entertainment, but I did have my fun, and now its time to leave and get back to serious life.....

........since the boys went fishing, they'll probably have some good stories about the ones that got away and the ones they caught and ate, with no evidence left to show and verify their "fish" tales
Last edited by Rifleman on Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rifleman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Departure,.....the morning after.....

Postby Jared » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:41 am

Great pictures and scenery! Where'd you get the scenery?!? Maybe someday when I have some money I will get it for my computer...

Jared
Jared
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby SaVas » Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:27 am

Yes. Wonderful shots, but where is that scenery? And for the record, whats the cost of it? Any other scenery pieces like it?

I love the feel of the distant peaceful look! just need a cabin in the hills and some aged firewood
My life is like the movie Office Space
SaVas
Major
Major

Postby Fly2e » Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:45 am

Hey savas.
It is the Georender Series from Lago. They have a total of 5 as of now. They also have some pretty incredible cities and airports too.
Lago is known for it incredible sceneries of different places. The scenery packs are around 40mb and they cost around $30.

Here is their site, if you are thinking scenery addons, this is the place to get them. They have things like smoke comming out of cabins, fireworks displays on the 4th of July, etc...etc...
Then if you get Lago's FSSE pack you will hear birds and animals when you are in the forest. It truley is a different experience of the sim when you are at a scenery add on by Lago.
Here is a quick link to some pics I posted a while back with Lago's scenery where I flew to a BBQ at happy hour!
Last edited by Fly2e on Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Cherokee_6 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:08 am

Ken! Sorry I missed the fun...but ya know...you are the camera man so I want pics for proof!!  ;D ;D

I, on the other hand, do have proof of our excursion...here is one of the fish that I cought! Dave was nice enough to take the picture.... ;) ;D

P4 2.6 Ghz w/ 800Mhz FSB & HT Technology, XP Home, 512MB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 333 Mhz, 128MB GeForce FX 5200 Video Card, 80GB Ultra ATA/100 HD, Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 w/ Dolby Digital Sound Card.
Cherokee_6
Major
Major

Postby Rifleman » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:33 am

[quote]Ken! Sorry I missed the fun...but ya know...you are the camera man so I want pics for proof!!
Last edited by Rifleman on Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rifleman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Cherokee_6 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:54 am

Holy Krap is that ever funny! ! ! !  ;D ;D

I just about fell off my chair I was laughing so hard!  ;D ;D

By the way...your absolutely right Ken...the first one WAS an edit...Here is the REAL original... ;D (two can play at this game... ;D )

P4 2.6 Ghz w/ 800Mhz FSB & HT Technology, XP Home, 512MB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 333 Mhz, 128MB GeForce FX 5200 Video Card, 80GB Ultra ATA/100 HD, Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 w/ Dolby Digital Sound Card.
Cherokee_6
Major
Major

Postby Fly2e » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:20 am

Hey Ken, look at all the fun you missed last night. I don't remember much though.
After eating that 4 ft long fish dean caught, we helped ourselves to some "spirits" and here is what happened!!

That would explan the "mesquite" smell on our clothes!

Dean, you better fly us home, I need a window seat!  :P

Dave  8)
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Cherokee_6 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:29 am

Good Idea Dave... ;D :P :-X

Ok Ken...there ya have it...ample proof that we caught the big fish and drank all the drink...
Now I think its only fair that you post some pics of the "Fun" you had....(and I mean ALL the pics...) ;) ;)
Cherokee_6
Major
Major

Postby SaVas » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:48 am

Thanks for the info. I think I just might buy a few of those sometime in the future ocne I am comfortable with scenery installation (havent tried it yet)

Question though. The Georender 1 - 6 is basically $20 for a couple airports each?

Which would be the best to buy if I want to get 2 of the 6 to start with?
SaVas
Major
Major

Postby Fly2e » Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:12 pm

Hey Savas,
The georender series are actually an entire area. They are detailed and enhanced by Lago. They usually cover a certain square miles. The best one (IMHO) is  Emma Field. It is actually fictional. It has a few gravel runways but there is a lot going on as you can see. BBQ,Glider school, etc
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SaVas » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:13 pm

Dave,

I have read a lot about Emma field and it sounds exactly like what I seek in a lazy days flight sim location, however everything I have read says its for FS 2002. I only have 2004 CoF. Is this OK? Is there a patch to make it viable for 2004 if not OK?

As for the online flying...not sure I am ready for that just yet. My knowledge of proper flying is pretty limited.
SaVas
Major
Major

Postby Fly2e » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:53 pm

Hello Savas.
Lago has just finished releasing all the patches for COF. Unfortunately the patch seems to be the entire scenery!! All 30 to 40mbs!!
I have all the Georender series BUT
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Rifleman » Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:35 am

Ok Ken...
Now I think its only fair that you post some pics of the "Fun" you had....(and I mean ALL the pics...) ;) ;)

Dean, I was ready to post all the shots of the night in question, but just as I was about to start in on it, Wendy walked in and grabbed my camera......she really understands what it takes to wipeout images......She immediately pulled the SmartMedia card from my Olympus C2040z and exposed it to the sunlight, as I sat there and watched my "film" get lightstruck......all my hopes faded real fast, of presenting the proof to you.......this is the truth.....honest  ;)....have I ever mislead you before?  ???

Damn, I am so sorry you never got to see the talents of the three girls I spent the night with, but I did enjoy every hour of it until Wen mentioned the she had heard something about my weekend away...?... my black eye is almost gone now, and I will have to be more careful next time as to who I let know about missed fishing trips................
Rifleman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Cherokee_6 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:50 am

Oh well...Lesson learned I guess... ;D
Cherokee_6
Major
Major

Return to Payware Screenshot Showcase