This Must Be the Place

Let loose your artistic flair! No Rules except please keep shots within 380K & 2000 pixels wide.

This Must Be the Place

Postby akoyeh » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:26 pm

The screenshots: Scottsbluff, Nebraska to Casper, Wyoming in the Canadair CL-44D4-2 Containership by Garry Russell (rest in peace) and Fraser McKay. As with Erick's L-1011, am flying another uncompleted model, though I'll thankfully fly this marvelous flight simulator aircraft with a skosh left undone than fly most others' 100% full meal deal. Editing for all shots --> minus a tick of green, amped gamma by 4%, added 4% saturation.

Simming along this afternoon in variable winds with mild turbulance below 9,000 with a change of ground textures under another sky set of textures, different landclass as well, there was a song that kept turning inside. Wonderful song, one executed decisively with power and authority as I've just posted there. A definitive love song actually, blending well with the flight. Have never created a post quite like this though will try to give you a sense of it here now.

Click on the YouTube link below & get the song going, wait 1 minute for the lyrics to begin, let the tune to set the mood & then follow the lyrics below and the flight shots.

Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY

Home is where I want to be , Pick me up and turn me around , I feel numb, born with a weak heart , I guess I must be having fun

The less we say about it the better , Make it up as we go along , Feet on the ground, head in the sky , It's okay, I know nothing's wrong, nothing

Oh! I got plenty of time , Oh! You got light in your eyes , And you're standing here beside me , I love the passing of time , Never for money, always for love
Cover up and say goodnight, say goodnight

Home, is where I want to be , But I guess I'm already there , I come home, she lifted up her wings , I guess that this must be the place

Image[/img]

I can't tell one from the other , I find you, or you find me? , There was a time before we were born , If someone asks, this is where I'll be, where I'll be

Oh! We drift in and out , Oh! Sing into my mouth , Out of all those kinds of people , You got a face with a view

I'm just an animal looking for a home and , Share the same space for a minute or two

And you love me till my heart stops , Love me till I'm dead , Eyes that light up , Eyes look through you , Cover up the blank spots , Hit me on the head I got ooh!

FS2004

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: This Must Be the Place

Postby Roypcox » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:11 am

Very nice and great music to go with it!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!! roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby yancovitch » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:26 am

such a lovely text for such an ugly plane :D ...like the seventh shot ....
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Flying Trucker » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:28 am

Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby akoyeh » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Roypcox wrote:Very nice and great music to go with it!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!

Flying Trucker wrote:Nice set...well done... :clap:

Am appreciating your positive comments, folks, thank you.

yancovitch wrote:such a lovely text for such an ugly plane :D ...like the seventh shot ....

Thank you too. Truth be told:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Edited Screenshots