Buzz Bomb

Let loose your artistic flair! No Rules except please keep shots within 380K & 2000 pixels wide.

Buzz Bomb

Postby H_PAUL » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Howdy all,

I used to travel near Mt Lassen in NoCal many times during the winter.....don't miss the driving but do miss the nice landscape, yes even the snow!
Here's one of my photo backgrounds with one of my fav planes chasing the enemy........

Enjoy
H_Paul

H_PAUL
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Buzz Bomb

Postby Anthindelahunt » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Another great shot. Well done.

Anthin.
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby H_PAUL » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:04 pm

thank you sir........
H_PAUL
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Anthindelahunt » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:55 am

You are Welcome.

Anthin.
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby PhantomTweak » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:04 am

When I was (much!) younger, my class took a field trip to Lassen. We cross-country skied around the base, and camped out in the snow that night (thank goodness for a GOOD sleeping bag!) and the next day we spent hiking UP Lassen to the caldera on top. Lot's of fumaroles and mud-pots all over the place. I loved every second of it, except getting up that morning. Thank you for a good Canteen cup to make cocoa in, and a couple of Sierra cups to drink it out of and make oatmeal...
Great pics, by the way! I don't recall ever seeing a buzz-bomb there though! must've been before my time :lol: :lol:

Pat☺
Have fun, fly high, far, and free!
Pat
2S7, Chiloquin OR Image
PhantomTweak
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:41 am

PhantomTweak wrote:When I was (much!) younger, my class took a field trip to Lassen. We cross-country skied around the base, and camped out in the snow that night (thank goodness for a GOOD sleeping bag!) and the next day we spent hiking UP Lassen to the caldera on top. Lot's of fumaroles and mud-pots all over the place. I loved every second of it, except getting up that morning. Thank you for a good Canteen cup to make cocoa in, and a couple of Sierra cups to drink it out of and make oatmeal...
Great pics, by the way! I don't recall ever seeing a buzz-bomb there though! must've been before my time :lol: :lol:

Pat☺

Probably one that lost its way as it flew over our back garden in London (England) during the Blitz!... :o ...!

Paul...A WW2 Blitz Evacuee.... ;) ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby H_PAUL » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:14 pm

Thanks for sharing Pat ! I lived about 15 minutes away from park entrance..........Burney Falls and Lassen I frequented alot...........here's a shot of what reminds me of Lassen

Reflection on Manzanita Lake

Enjoy

H_Paul

H_PAUL
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Edited Screenshots