Re: Sum of Whats in my Hanger LOOK !!

Discussion on Specific Aircraft Types. Close up photos particularly welcome. Please keep ON TOPIC :)

Postby Hagar » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:34 am

These are very nice photos but before anyone else jumps on you from a great height I notice they're way over the forum limit. The images should also be uploaded to the SimV server. Upload Images
Last edited by Hagar on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Jetranger » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:58 am

I knew I'd do something wrong !??! I'll do that sometime saturday or sunday,, Sorrrrryyyyy ,,, :-/ :-/ :-X
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby beaky » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 pm

I knew I'd do something wrong !??! I'll do that sometime saturday or sunday,, Sorrrrryyyyy ,,, :-/ :-/ :-X

That would be appreciated.
Last edited by beaky on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beaky
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby multiprops » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Awesome!!! Ah, Jetranger, not being an english-speaker native, sometimes the nuances of your beautiful language escape me... so, what do you mean "in your hangar"?? I surely recognize at least the connie (and I think the dc3) interiors from somewhere in the net, so I assume the gentleman in the pictures it is you, right? This is an air museum, or a club, a private ownership club, enthusiats group?.... Can you elaborate? (By the way: I'm eating my heart out of envy)! Great planes, great pictures, what a set!  :o
Superconstellations Are hot, or what? :)
multiprops
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Jetranger » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 am

Multiprops - answer to your Question : those aircraft actually belong to a Aviation Muesum here in kansas city Missouri. It is the AHM (Airline History Muesum). inside are real flyable aircraft - the vintage Martin 404 SAC - The Lockheed Constellation TWA L-1049 Radial Engine propliner - and an original 1941 Douglas DC-3. I live about 15 minutes from this Muesum in kansas city Missouri. went there the other day to look at the aircraft and take photos - see MY Martin 404 in the screen shots section on this site. Thanks, the Jetranger, ohhh ya, thats my ugly self in the photos  ::) :-X
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby Jetranger » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:58 pm

"These are very nice photos but before anyone else jumps on you from a great height I notice they're way over the forum limit. The images should also be uploaded to the SimV server. Upload Images"                  So, I go and click on that link and all I see is icons to upload images - nothing & no where to provide a description or info, as to what the photos are so others will know what they are looking at. and just where exactly are these photos, once uploaded , are they going to end up ? under what category / where ??      Hummmm ????? :(
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:24 pm

[quote]So, I go and click on that link and all I see is icons to upload images - nothing & no where to provide a description or info, as to what the photos are so others will know what they are looking at. and just where exactly are these photos, once uploaded , are they going to end up ? under what category / where ??

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Jetranger » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Ya, alright - I thought ya just had to upload the image like most web sites, not copy/paste the image,,, By Jolly Ollie, I do believe I may have figured it out Stan !! (Laurel & Hardy) ! I'm Slow,, like in molasses frozen in a jar,,,, but eventually centuries later , I do get it figered out !
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Well done Ollie. ;) I must admit the instructions are not that clear.
Last edited by Hagar on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Specific Aircraft Types