Hey JIMMY is that YOU ?????

Discussions on History. Please keep on topic & friendly. Provocative & one sided political posts will be deleted.

Hey JIMMY is that YOU ?????

Postby Jetranger » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Hey Jimmy is that YOU in there ??? :roll:

Answer me :roll:

How did ya' manage to hold your breath for this many Decades under water ????????

Did ya ever get COLD under those Freezing Michigan waters in the frigid winter time ??????

Quite sure ya' got an interesting story to tell, huh,,, they been lookin fer ya' Azz for years, digging up Interstate Hiways, Football stadiums, peoples driveways, peoples Swimming Pools ,,,

Ohhh Hey ol' Jimmy , a lot has changed over the years since you decided to go Swimming,,,, we now got these things ya can talk into, they call them CELL PHONES,,, and get this JIMMY,,, ain't nobody payin attention to what their doin anymore, why they even walk right out in traffic, playin Pokey Mon' Go,, or some crazy stupid thing like that,

And since ya disappeared, some Hollywood movie cowboy actor became President, tho he's dead now.

Ohh and the Concorde Quit flyin' after a little mishap

And JIMMY get this, some Dufus Radicals flew sum Jumbo' Jets into those TWIN World Trade Centers in New York City, or as some call it, New Yak' City if your from up east :lol: :lol:

Well JIMMY can hardly wait for the TV Interviews , and to hear your story since YOU Disappeared on JULY 31st 1975 ,,,, gonna be an interesting story !!!

Submerged car found with human remains inside still a mystery : http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/08/17/submerged-car-found-with-human-remains-inside-remains-mystery.html

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Hey JIMMY is that YOU ?????

Postby Jetranger » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:38 pm

I heard you Paint Houses

The Irishman story of Frank Sheeran Jimmy's right hand man who killed him !!

Coming to Theaters soon and Netflix starring Robert Deniro, Joe Pesci and Al Pacino ! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIP6Lg3PeTg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIP6Lg3PeTg[/youtube]
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Hey JIMMY is that YOU ?????

Postby Fozzer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:58 am

Excellent post, Jet! ... ;) ...!

A fascinating story to be told when you Google; "Jimmy Hoffa".... :o ....!

A story for one of my favourite TV Channels: CBS Reality!

Paul... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to History