Cats at War

Discussions on History. Please keep on topic & friendly. Provocative & one sided political posts will be deleted.

Cats at War

Postby Webb » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:33 am

Cats at War: A History Of Felines On The Ocean Waves

Churchill’s love of cats is legendary, and he died with his beloved ginger cat Jock on his bed. His dying wish was that there should always be a ginger cat called Jock at his home, Chartwell. The current incumbent – Jock VI, a rescue cat from Croydon – has just been banned from certain parts of the house because of the damage he has done with his claws.
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" - Sen. John Blutarsky

You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I don't understand what's gone wrong with it. - George Hanson, 1969

A bad day at golf is better than a good day at work.

Jim
Webb
Major
Major

Re: Cats at War

Postby Fozzer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:23 am

I see the Cat, and I see the empty twin ack-ack guns above, and I think to myself....

...AMMUNITION!.... :o ...!

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

I like Cats...just a little bit...
...sorry Pussy.... ;) ... ;) ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to History