Pitts madness...

Real aviation things here. News, items of interest, information, questions, etc!

Pitts madness...

Postby Mr. Bones » Mon May 05, 2003 9:04 am

yesterday i went glider flying. the weather was fantastic, although there was a heavy crosswind around the airfield, but that made it very fun. allas shortly after noon we had to cancel our flights because the crosswind wasn't in the safety limits of our Piper Super Cub. we stopped flying, put everything back into the hangar and wanted to go home... :(

but then suddenly 3 Pitts specials showed up. they made a stop at our airport to have a drink. we asked them to do a little airshow for us. they did and it was amazing! we got our private airshow with three aircrafts...they made my day! it got even better. they asked us if we wanted to join some acrobatic flights. some of us steppd into their little a/c's and went crazy. next month it's my time... they decided to choose our airport to train for their show so they can go to airshows around the world. believe me: you can't believe what you can do with a Pitts! maybe i'll post some shots later of the show they gave us...

that's all folks  ;D
Raw power...the J-58.

My Anet collection.
Mr. Bones
Major
Major

Re: Pitts madness...

Postby ozzy72 » Tue May 06, 2003 4:41 am

You lucky devil you. Please post loads of shots in the Photo Forum. But before you had to use the barf bag shots only ok? ;D

Ozzy (a v.jealous bunny) ;)
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Real Aviation