OSLO Airport Fiasco

Real aviation things here. News, items of interest, information, questions, etc!

OSLO Airport Fiasco

Postby Jetranger » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:06 am

Breaking : The Oslo Airport Fiasco happening now :shock: :evil: :pray:

Problem blamed on broken down X Ray Machine :shifty:

Ahhhhh,, remember the days before X Ray Machines and all this Techno' over rated Junk :dance:

https://www.rt.com/news/394744-oslo-airport-luggage-chaos/
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: OSLO Airport Fiasco

Postby Fozzer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:15 am

.... :shock: ... :shock: ....!

I've only ever been on a small passenger aircraft, for a short inter-country flight, for the company I worked for, (Birmingham England, to Glasgow Scotland), once in my life, early in 1960....which was OK...

...but I'll tell you what, ... :o ....observing the daily news nowadays, I don't ever want to go in a Passenger aircraft....ever again, in my life!

Flying on Passenger Aircraft nowadays has got to be a form of self-inflicted masochism...minus a thorn branch!.... :o ....!

I would rather push-bike to my destination!... ;) ....!

What a nightmare!

Paul.....Watching You-Tube Holiday trips from the cosy comfort of my Arm Chair...with a cool glass of Beer!... :lol: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Real Aviation