Real sim? Sim for real?

Real aviation things here. News, items of interest, information, questions, etc!

Re: Real sim? Sim for real?

Postby Fozzer » Wed May 31, 2017 2:07 am

OldAirmail wrote:
Anthindelahunt wrote:....

You are very lucky to live in that part of the
Pacific Northwest,OAM.Wish I had never left.

Anthin.. :naughty:

Actually, I live north of Philadelphia. Concrete, Wa is just my "home airport" because it looks a lot better than where I do live.

I've been on vacation for a week and a half. I flew to Seattle, visited the Olympic peninsular, and the cascade mountains. For the trip home I took a sleeper car from Seattle. LOTS of pictures! :dance:

Tomorrow I'll be back home.

Wonderful Photos, OAM!

...and for all these years you have been telling us fibs!.... :twisted: .... :shock: ...!

Your Avatar indicates your home is in Washington State (WA), on the West Coast...

....whereas you actually live in Pennsylvania (PA) on the East Coast!..... :o ...!

A very long "Motorcycle Cannonball" trip between PA and WA!... ;) ... http://www.motorcyclecannonball.com/

Each year, a different, exciting, cross-country route. Well worth watching on You-Tube, for lovers of; "Old Vehicles"!.... :) ...!

Once again...

Wonderful Photographs!

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Real sim? Sim for real?

Postby OldAirmail » Wed May 31, 2017 4:43 pm

I DID NOT FIB! :evil:

I simulated. :lol:
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Real Aviation