It's back!

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

It's back!

Postby ozzy72 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 am

There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Re: It's back!

Postby Strategic Retreat » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:37 am

Electric? Will it even be able to reach 88Mph? :-?

Without that speed, Flux Capacitor or not, you'll remain stranded in current time anyway. :P

They say max 120Mph max... meh... must see it to believe it... and even so, will batteries last for more than 3 minutes at that speed? ::)

Electric cars will be the future only when an alternate electric storage system will be devised. Batteries are a 19th century legacy that are simply a no go in a electric powered car. :P

Why not install a matter-to-energy converter directly in the motors circuit? That WOULD solve the battery problem. So strange no one has thought of it yet. ;D
Last edited by Strategic Retreat on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no such a thing as overkill. Only unworthy targets.
Strategic Retreat
Captain
Captain

Postby ozzy72 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:19 pm

I hear you loud and clear on Jazz FM SR ;) I'm waiting for waste material to energy options that are viable to make my secret life as a serial killer easier... the human body has so much potential ;D ;D ;D
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ivan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Can't be worse than that PRV engine... they forgot to call the swedes to tune it when they first put it in the car
Russian planes: IL-76 (all standard length ones),  Tu-154 and Il-62, Tu-134 and [url=http://an24.uw.hu/]An-24RV[/ur
Ivan
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Autos