Careful out there serious business

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

Careful out there serious business

Postby Jetranger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:05 pm

CAREFUL OUT THERE - SERIOUS BUSINESS !!

Just like Flying,, DRIVING is serious business !!!!!!

Pay Attention, Focus, Think, Be Alert -

don't be distracted by all those Techno' Gizmo' Electronic Gadgets while your driving or flying or both !!!!

70mph / 80mph in Dangerous Businezz in all these Newer Plastic Cars & Trucks !!!

BREAKING NEWS KANSAS CITY

SEMI'S CRASH 5 DEAD - 2 SEMI'S AND 2 CARS

I-70 SHUT DOWN Near Bonner Springs / Kansas City all directions

FIRE Engulfs semi's

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/2-tractor-trailers-2-vehicles-caught-in-fiery-crash-on-interstate-40-in-bonner-springs

http://fox4kc.com/2017/07/11/semi-truck-fire-closes-i-70-in-both-directions-near-174th-street-on-kansas-turnpike/

http://www.kctv5.com/story/35859938/at-least-4-dead-in-6-vehicle-wreck-on-i-70-in-bonner-springs

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Careful out there serious business

Postby Fozzer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:20 am

Reminds me of the bad Freeway crash in Kansas you posted here in 2010, Jet!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple- ... _collision

Fog, Smoke, and Ice...Mobile Phones...and GPS Devices!

Take care on the roads!

Paul.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Jean Loup » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:38 am

Jetranger wrote:CAREFUL OUT THERE - SERIOUS BUSINESS !!
Just like Flying,, DRIVING is serious business !!!!!!
Pay Attention, Focus, Think, Be Alert -
don't be distracted by all those Techno' Gizmo' Electronic Gadgets while your driving or flying or both !!!!
70mph / 80mph in Dangerous Businezz in all these Newer Plastic Cars & Trucks !!!

Vicky has a 2015 Ford Ecosport SUV. Sincé I am saving enaugh money for fixing the automatic transaxle of my VW 1973 Combi T2, I took the Ecosport for a trip to the Market for suplying home. When boarding & starting engine, the very first thing the Ecosport did was complain about "No Phone Located"!! I leave it at home, that way I do not loose it somewhere like the cashier when I empty my pockets for payment (YES, I deal with REAL MONEY, not plastic cards!!.) My turn signal to go left at an intersection went Green & I obeyed... when the STUPiD VEHiCLE stopped suddenly asking me "For Vocal Orders"!! :o :o :o Luckily no one was following my lead (I do not know when the STUPiD AUTOMOBiLE decides to do this stunt, if it will light up the rear stop lights.) Inadvertently, when I turned the steering wheel, I touched one key among a keyboard that requires a NASA Engineering Course for Steering Wheel Keyboards; I asked the Ford agency if there was a way to DiSABLE GADGETS that I never never had any use for when driving... but the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind: they don´t know how!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

Same thing when Vicky asked me to take the emissions revision (needed to circulate without the Pólice emptying wallets) the guy had to ask how to eliminate the autostability & braking control, allowing the rollers to perform the high speed exhaust emission test.

My 1973 VW Combi T2 has none of this problems, nor none of this CHEAP plastic bumpers (they disintegrate if you stare at them too much, no need of bumping into anything) they co$t MORE THAN GOLD!!! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:
<<t

PD.- Same thing with this Lap: it puts accents on every Word I write and have to go back, correct like 2 or 3 times until such accent's are gone :violin: :violin: :violin:
Last edited by Jean Loup on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:52 am

Jean Loup wrote:
PD.- Same thing with this Lap: it puts accents on every Word I write and have to go back, correct like 2 or 3 times until such accent's are gone :violin: :violin: :violin:

Better to have lots of accents, rather than lots of accidents, Jean!... :o ...!

Paul.....67 years driving, clean licence, no accidents!... :dance: ...!

...fingers crossed... ;) ..!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Jean Loup » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:04 am

Fozzer wrote:...fingers crossed... ;) ..!

AND KNOCK ON WOOD!!
:auto-dirtbike:
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Return to Autos