Its a typical...

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

Its a typical...

Postby Fozzer » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:43 am

..cold, wet, miserable, windy day, in the middle of Winter, in England....

..so I am taking my trusty Honda Rebel Cruiser Motorcycle (in my dreams) up through the Yosemite National Park, in sunny California, from Lee Vining (in Owen's Valley, Route 395), Route 120, 60 miles, East to West, all through the park, to Crane Flats, heading for California Central Valley, admiring the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains on the way...>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpLwH4SZEwI

Its what I do, on a bloody miserable day, when I cant go out for a ride on my Bike!

Watching You-Tube videos, on my TV, of Harley Davidson's touring the breath-taking scenery of the Western USA!

Its fantastic...but its all in the mind, and nothing quite like the real thing!!... ;) ...!

Paul.... :D....
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Its a typical...

Postby Sinkrate » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:44 am

..cold, wet, miserable, windy day, in the middle of Winter, in England....

A bad day on the computer always beats a good day in real life!

I like to go cruising in Hawaii on days like this; blasting through the countryside in a Cateram or Atom in TDU2 or hauling loads through California in ALH. ATS is due for delivery any day now so the British weather can do what it wants as far as I’m concerned, at least for a few weeks anyway!

Summer will come soon enough, and with it, the drudgery of lawn mowing, weed bashing, house painting, DIYing, and the plague of pesky kids on holiday with nothing better to do than cause trouble.

Since I’ve been retired, I’ve come to like winter more and more!
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Rifleman » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:24 pm

I hope you enjoyed your ride Foz......I just may take out the Bandit for a short blast, but alas our roads are a tad more friendly than yours today.......no images to rub it in,.......for now.....:-)
Rifleman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby 1olehippy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Paul,

I had a Harley in FS2002. Not bad back then. With all the new & detailed scenery meshes available this

http://simviation.com/1/browse-Misc-58-50

might be worth a try. :auto-dirtbike:

Dave, watching the Broncos parade in Denver. :clap: :dance:
1olehippy
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:15 pm

1olehippy wrote:Paul,

I had a Harley in FS2002. Not bad back then. With all the new & detailed scenery meshes available this

http://simviation.com/1/browse-Misc-58-50

might be worth a try. :auto-dirtbike:

Dave, watching the Broncos parade in Denver. :clap: :dance:

Dave....
"Riding" Route 66 on a Harley Davidson "object" in FSX "scenery", is not quite the same as riding a real Harley Davidson 1200 Vee-Twin Sportser, along Route 66 from Albuquerque to Barstow, via Flagstaff..... :o ...!

I am really looking forward to the coming Spring and Summer when I can tour the real countryside, on my real Honda Cruiser....

...and fool my self into thinking that my journey is along Route 66!

Paul..... :mrgreen: ...!

Dave watching the Bronco's Parade in Denver?.... :roll: ...!
Me?.......I am watching the Hells Angels Motorcycle Group creating mayhem in San Diego, on You Tube!.... :lol:... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Autos