MAYHEM & Carnage Will YOU Slow Down !!!

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

MAYHEM & Carnage Will YOU Slow Down !!!

Postby Jetranger » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:43 am

Breaking News :

Just now getting Video Feed in from Friday 4 / 17 / 2015 incident on Interstate I-80 in Wyoming during the Snow Blizzard that caused a Major Pile up involving 18 Wheelers and a few vehicles.

Here are 5 Video's showing the Destruction and Mayhem as it happens !!!! :o :o :doh:

***** WATCH the "CAR CARRIER" in the 1st VIDEO *****

***Turn UP Speakers too to hear the Car Carrier and the cars being hauled go" ,,,,,,,,,,, :o :o :o

WARNING : Some slightly Verbal Language in the Videos :o

LISTEN CAREFULLY to the Air Brakes being applied and then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Metal and Plastic breaking, crashing, crunching OMG ! :o

Folks, I drove 18 wheelers for 25 years , and while I was Lucky enough to never have an Accident, came close a few times, I was never Dumb or Ignorant enough to Drive 60 - 70 mph in a Blizzard Snow Storm and on ICE too !!!!

and I used to Pull Triple trailers and, 2 - 48 Foot Trailers coupled together !

I post these Videos in hopes of waking up a few people to "PAY ATTENTION" - SLOW DOWN - THINK" better to get there Late than NOT at all !!

and DO NOT drive 60 - 70 - 80 mph in a Snow Blizzard , come on' really, like in really ?????????

LOOK AHEAD - FOCUS - THINK - PAY ATTENTION !

PLEASE - YOUR LIFE may depend on it as well as others !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxlvxvG8zOE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnmUvbgVwi8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmpFbc56GBU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8RwzqIzFeQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmAlGKXwSIc[/youtube]
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: MAYHEM & Carnage Will YOU Slow Down !!!

Postby Fozzer » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:34 am

Scary, scary, scary!... :shock: ....!

When you find your big diesel engine in your tractor cab with you, located between your legs!

The mayhem never fails in bad weather!

Paul.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby expat » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:25 am

It is not often I watch posted videos from start to finish, I generally skip through to get to the interesting bit, but here I was just captivated by the stupidity and aftermath. I truly have to ask how retarded the average trucker is in the US (I know not all though). What sort of #*%$ing idiot drives that weight at those speeds in a blizzard....? Like Paul, I like watching Ice Road Truckers and Highway Through Hell, and again, I realise that just a few tar the rest, but the manner in which some of these truckers drive, the guys involved in this accident should lose their trucking license for life regardless of the hardship it brings, don't care, some of them just killed through stupidity and NOT by accident, to hold a license is a privilege not a right. I also have a lot of experience driving very long distances in the USA, I stick to the limits, but nothing scares me more than being behind a truck whist a couple of others barrel past overtaking...Maybe the enforced (electronically) 80kph (50mph) speed limit here in Europe of trucks is not such a bad idea......?? You could not pay me enough to brush the dust of my truck licence and get behind the wheel again..

But as a parting thought I leave you with this:

I can steal all "your" money, I can sleep with "your" wife, whist doing your daughter on the side............But the ultimate insult.............criticise "you" as a driver......!
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:37 am

I don't do much driving/riding on the British "Motorways" (U.S. Interstate), but on the "in between" roads, I have a lot of respect for 18-wheeler truck drivers.
I treat them with great courtesy, and they always reciprocate with a friendly wave, and a quick flash of their lights, and horn!

...it always gives me a good feeling!

Paul...Riding with due care and attention!*... :mrgreen: ...!

* ....Duke, Hair, and a Truncheon.... :lol: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Anthindelahunt » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:17 pm

There are a lot of bonheads on the roads.Imagine being in a car
with some of those monsters coming at you. :o

Anthin.
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Return to Autos