Vintage Ford Mustangs

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

Vintage Ford Mustangs

Postby Jetranger » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:52 pm

Anybody here on this site have or into Vintage Ford Mustangs ?????

if so, I may have something for ya , if your interested ????

some books .

let me know.

Jetranger

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Vintage Ford Mustangs

Postby Apex » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:48 am

In June 1964 I had what was a great privilege at that time to ride in a 1964 Mustang, brand new, shiny white, hot off the presses, and still had that new car odor, wow. The uncle of a lady friend had just bought it, we all were going to the beach that day (Miami, Florida), so it wasn't just a deme ride around the block. I knew enough about cars back then (I was 16) to know what I was riding in, that it was a new model in its 1st year of production. I remember thinking it looked cool, comfy interior too.

As well all know, the Ford Mustang has been very sucessful and is still with us in its more modern form. It's not my kind of car to drive, so when buying new cars in the past, I never considered it, but the sucess of the Mustang is big, it has survived in the automotive world for over 50 years and will still be around when others have met their demise.
Apex
Major
Major

Postby Jetranger » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Ohh I've got like 4 books I can't seem to get rid of on EBay, for a measly 99 cents,,, thought I'd ask here 1st before I give them away to a thrift shop or a used book store or something????
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby Apex » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 am

Oops, I meant to say "demo ride":

"so it wasn't just a 'deme' ride around the block."

Gotta wake up before I post, huh? I thought there was a way to edit our posts, can't find it.
Apex
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Apex wrote:Oops, I meant to say "demo ride":

"so it wasn't just a 'deme' ride around the block."

Gotta wake up before I post, huh? I thought there was a way to edit our posts, can't find it.

...sorry Apex... :cry: ....

If you have nodded off for a few minutes, the chance of editing your post has long since faded away....
..its what Sim V does to ensure that all our daft mistakes remain on the Internet forever!

..... :lol: ....!

Paul...Proof Reader... :mrgreen: ...!

P.S..its the only Forum that I use, that puts a "time limit" on editing a post.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Autos